Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
It icame a sudden spring .... waiting for the vagaries of weather Italian
no97it.jpg

Today it is time for a Flechet that had gone into hibernation for a few months.
r7j52p.jpg

It is elegantly finished and very soft. Suitable for the season ......
4tk2g2.jpg

I can say I've seen many beautiful hats and it takes too long to mention all.
Keep it that it is spring

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon. I grabbed a hat pic through the back window of my auto shortly ago. Today's 2 hat day consists of a VS Wanderer in granite and a vtg.Lee All-American in a light gray felt. They sit upon yesterdays Cordova Cap.

i-2SDjD7X-M.jpg

I post the pic and it strikes me as an afterthought that I am participating in 50 shades of gray. Wait till my wife hears about this.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

tommyK

One Too Many
Well done today, Gentlemen!
1709d5dc-c65a-4eb2-884e-1c4eaf3aa0eb_zpsitbvd2ci.jpg
d3b4dd09-7453-4cb4-b213-93db2dbc00b7_zpsmdjozygo.jpg
Another Twenty today. This one a Stetson Sovereign (wore this one just last week but it's worth wearing every week)

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
On my back there is an evergreen as in other parts of the garden of my office :)
I know your weather situation because I have time to wander through weather report fixed camera that show me your snow completely absent from the east part of Italy.
Last week I was south-west from Verona about 60 Km. and there were big mountains of former snow, almost black smog and in liquefaction

The mid-week parade of lids is spectacular, boys! It's a wonderful widdle bwim Wednesday!

My Knox Premier Madison Avenue to watch the sun melting the mess...
IMG_5637.jpg IMG_5640.jpg

HOW could I have missed this!? What a great moment, Harv! Your desktop photo now, I hope. Worth seeing again, here...

Thanks for that repost... I missed it too. And one of my favorite places to visit, sometimes just to smell the youthful enthusiasm for space and science that fills the place. Heading to DC next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken