Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

javadave61

Practically Family
What a great day. It's finally warm enough for my first cigar of the season (41°). And I get to sport the Stetson Open Road I picked up for $35 yesterday at an antique store. And to think I have a nap in my near future. Does it get any better?

IMG_20150308_140710.jpg

IMG_20150308_140701.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Houston, and then here in MPLS, Mn for gymnastics meets this week. Finally home and enjoying our "heat wave" of 43'F. I am about in a vtg. JC Penny wool cap with leather band. IMO it is a rather bold colored pattern, but it seems to pair up well with lots of attire.

i-PCGx8Sx-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

DJH

I'll Lock Up
GD - I've spent some time here in the summer so I'm prepared for the heat. I'm thinking a couple of straw westerns will be very useful.

Chilling on the deck at our new apartment, overlooking the Trinity River and Downtown Ft Worth.

50's Stratoliner

smugshot_5471692-L.jpg

I love our view in the evenings:

smugshot_4513395-L.jpg

Last edited:

ingineer

One Too Many
Javadave
Here is its brother 4X OR from 70's, 35 bucks you lucked out in that size

Thank you all for sharing pics of these great hats, i think i need to email FPH for my next

Last edited:

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had on my old stand-by VS today. I had this hat made several years ago from a photo of a hat my Grandfather was wearing in 1928.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
We were trying some hats in a store in Sundance Square this evening. Caren found this Official Indiana Jones hat

smugshot_918247-L.jpg

We didn't buy it - she wants a western from Peters Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken