Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today feeling a bit Whoish.

Akubra Fed IV
WnndjHfh.jpg

5uTZf5Oh.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I have a black sheep custom on the way to celebrate the birth of my son but he decided to come before the hat was finished. Here is Reid and myself in my cane rod maker custom

hatguy1

One Too Many
Fine collection of hats this a.m., men. Slam busy morning for me so can't compliment them all. but specifically want to say:

HistoryTeach, congrats on the birth of your son and the soon-to-be new hat.
Great hat and scarf combo, Casehopper. As they used to say about the Lone Ranger (in my youth) "Who was that masked man?"

Great hats for a great day, everybody.

Great head of hair but I'm going to cover it up regularly with awesome hats lol

Good luck. As your daughter may have already educated you (if not, she WILL) about what SHE wants, Reid will, too. (She does look like she's appropriately in charge around your house!)

I hope you're successful. I'm trying to follow Che's lead, with my upcoming grandchildren because my son still wants nothing to do with anything other than a baseball cap or a winter tuque. See the problem?!

Great RM & sweater, Perry.

Very classy, Charlie.

Looks right for this weather, S-4-C. It was 77 here yesterday, freezing rain and chance of snow today. I imagine ATL is about the same.

Nice looking Fed, Stratcat. The moonstone color is excellent.

Both look great Joao. I liked the curled brim on the Biltmore, but the open crown really works for you.

Welcome, Ginseng! Your Fed looks great, too. I saw the close up of the crease in another thread, I really like it.

Really enjoyed the hats from the last few days guys! Been a little under the weather, and just didn't have the energy to keep up until this morning.

Great pair-up TommyK, and nice action shot.

Thanks Charlie. I've not seen that stuff down here, but I have been known to take a little jägermeister and fresh squeezed lemon.....for strictly medicinal purposes, of course.

Last edited:

Hat Dandy

One of the Regulars
Nice hats today. Sorry to see you gentlemen shoveling snow. As a Canadian, it's a nice turnabout as I'm usually dealing with snowfall. However, it is -17C (2F) where I am today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken