Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Cozy "Quiet Man" cap for the 19-degree weather today.

870d5971eb6b3f4841ef88da173be45d.jpg

--Greg

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Harv, that's a great looking derby.

Jlee, Surf & DJH. All great Stratoliners, I'm going to have to get one.

Beetley, nice 100.

Miami, I like that Borsalino.

Joao, I really like the color of that brown stagecoach, especially the ribbon.

S4C, Nice stetson, love the bow tie, Did you get it here in Atlanta?

Job, I almost wore my Fed IV for the fourth time this week, but ended up grabbing my Akubra Bogart instead.

Greg, you are looking very classy in that flatcap.

Hats, that Dobbs Homburg looks great.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Great variety today, gents!

Harv, love the derby! S4C, the bow tie rocks. They look great with hats!

Miami, I too like the Borsalino!

Harv, that's a nice rich ribbon color!

Charlie, I like that look. It's probably a more original version of what I have as a few retail Biltmore Presidents.

David, nice color on that Stratoliner. I think I like that better than the Silverbelly on my own Strat!

Sam, that plato grande looks really good on you! I seem to recall, you have a smaller-diameter beret too? As I remember that one, this larger one looks better!

--Greg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Meeting today with other professional coaches. I was asked to speak about "Coach Burnout and Prevention." I brought an acoustic guitar and a stack of vtg.Stetson Stratoliners. The guitar was about being an adult learner and utilizing passion. The stack of hats was to illustrate making each day unique and having private moments.

Stack of hats when I got back home;

i-8KMM2JH-L.jpg

The pic does not show the vtg.(40's and 50's) Stetson colors (bottom-top: Silverbelly, Cadet Blue, green and Pine Green) well.

I grabbed a pic with the Cadet Blue 50's Stetson Stratoliner that I wore back to the gym this afternoon.

i-wsXCHZQ-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

tommyK

One Too Many
Thanks Tommy! Sadly, I do not have the box. I am excited to have this one. It is in great shape, and the felt is very, very nice. I really like the Strat you are wearing today. Great color, and it looks to be in nice shape!

Those Flagship boxes come up from time to time and are beautiful. They are a little pricey but not as bad as the Whippet boxes.

Thanks for the compliment on the Strat. It came to me quite stained, dirty and beat up but it had good bones and cleaned up surprisingly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82