Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharp Mayser Harv. You look ready for some summertime.

That is a great Adam Hatophile!!

Good looking playboy G.D.
Interesting color - looks somewhere between gray and brown on my screen, very versatile no doubt.

Asmo

One of the Regulars
A cool 57 degrees here this morning, so I brought out my new Borsalino.
u6yzu9ym.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, that hat sure looked white on my screen. But nice nonetheless.
No problem ;)
It's more tan/silverbelly but it all depends on screen color calibration :)

Another monster brim, Joao! Very nice!!
Compared with your straw's brim it's a monster :) Love the crown/brim proportions and ribbon on this Stagecoach :D

Looking good with the stagecoach Joao
Thank you.

-------

Today I started with this Stagecoach
20140717.jpg

And later changed to this Stetson Nutria when I went to the bank. Don't want to scare that people with a huge hat ;)
20140717b.jpg

Alan, you have found the zone. Not a vintage costume, not "retro." Just clean, classic lines and textures and colors. It's a great look.

Vintage stuff is great, but it fails if it doesn't fit well or isn't in good condition or its wearer looks like he's going to the swing dance event down at the Elks Club, when he isn't going to the swing dance event down at the Elks Club.

Thank you Tony. I think seasoning helps to make it read like you meant to do that. Seasoning of the wearer more than the hat. I'm reaching that very well seasoned stage.

This one is an old buntal that was blocked for the first time last summer by Optimo. I admired the plantation panamas when I visited there a few years back, and also a buntal that Carouselvic had posted.

Studebaker Driver

One of the Regulars
Alan, you have found the zone. Not a vintage costume, not "retro." Just clean, classic lines and textures and colors. It's a great look.

Vintage stuff is great, but it fails if it doesn't fit well or isn't in good condition or its wearer looks like he's going to the swing dance event down at the Elks Club, when he isn't going to the swing dance event down at the Elks Club.

That was perfectly distilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe