Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Torpedo said:
Hello,

Lots of fine lids! :eusa_clap

What about changing the style? Here's my new Knox porkpie conversion, à la "Popeye" Doyle" in French Connection:

popeye9.jpg

Cool, man. You've even got the Gene Hackman expression/attitude down pat!

rrog

A-List Customer
Pssst... Hey gtdean. Don't look now. No, don't turn around yet! But there's a guy sneaking behind you looking over your shoulder. (Wait til he's looking the other way to look...) :D

rrog

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last night I wore my modern Stetson Hampton to my wife's Christmas party. It was the only non-baseball cap hat there and got numerous compliments. (Just the hat, not the face underneath!)

JackiesChristmasParty2008003.jpg

JackiesChristmasParty2008002.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
Last night I wore my modern Stetson Hampton to my wife's Christmas party. It was the only non-baseball cap hat there and got numerous compliments. (Just the hat, not the face underneath!)
Give everyone partial credit for noticing the great hat, even if they missed the handsome gent that was propping it up.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hello,

I have to say, some of you (Daizawaguy, Mr. Paladin) are showing combinations of turtleneck sweater + suit jacket + hat and it looks good for a quasi-formal image!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice looking hats, gentlemen.

Slim, the Royal Stetson looks great. Love the wide binding and colors. I bet it's soft as butter and so easy to bash.

Mr. P, seems to me you can wear any hat - dress, western or whatever you want. Is your jacket greay or green. It has a bit of a green tint on my monitor, but it could be the lighting.

Metropd, the Optimo is a beauty. You wear your hats with attitude, and they always suit you well.

carter

I'll Lock Up
A particularly nice foursome with Metropod and Mr. Paladin today and Slim Portly and daizawaguy yesterday. Nice hats all. Well-done, gentlemen.

daizawaguy, What is the building with the large beams in your photo? That setting is beautiful.

gtdean, Your OR survived it's encounter with the bushhog admirably. That is one tough hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe