Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
dh66, hatophile, thanks guys. I appreciate your comments.

alan, thanks. I'll try to post more pictures with a better phone camera. The one I have doesn't really capture the hat as it actually is. It's a beautiful hat. But I definitely like the Gay Prince you're wearing though. I like the brown color and I especially like the brim width on yours. Very nice. I'm not so sure that I'm really satisfied with the way mine looks on me though. Aside from that, I have to say it's a beautiful hat. Very different looking color that I wish my camera would have captured.

Richard, thanks buddy. I love the swoop on your Fed!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It was mild winter weather this morning when I headed to the gym. Almost 20'F this morning had me wearing a life-weight VS Wanderer. It waits patiently for me to complete my evening practice and then head begin traveling for our gymnastics meet weekend. My shoes, jacket and hat are exactly as I set them this morning.

IMG_6897-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Richard, the Fed and corduroy go great together!

Ignatz, fine lid you have there! Love the Stetson building in the background

Eric, Beaitiful vs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Mano, great hat and style, Tjones as usual a movie star in the making! Good look everyone!
gear-guy, Ha! All I need now is a movie star's paycheck! Thanks buddy, I appreciate the comment!

No, that is a Heritage Campdraft in silverbelly. The sun was bright in that photo and made it look lighter than it is.
jhe888, it definitely looks nice. I really like the way you creased the crown. Nice hat!

Ghost Rider, the Goorin Brothers pork pie and the way you're attired is a good look for you. Perfect fit! Love the car in the background too!

Last edited:
Ghost Rider the diamond crown ones are just as cool, if not even cooler, than the plain ones. Nice one, and very cool photos too.

Short Balding Guy the wanderer is pristine as usual for you sir. Those are very nice shoes as well. Are they the recently acquired ones I saw across the lounge?

Great looking pair of VS lids from you last night as well St. Ignatz. You wear them well.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

The cap works well for you gear-guy.

Very nice AB Henry, mOnk.

emadyvyb.jpg

Enjoying a cup of coffee and some much needed sunshine on the front porch before I head inside to tear out a bathroom wall to fix a leaky pipe. Hat is my go-to Dobbs.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82