Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Richard, great cap. lookin Swell as always.

Mach, great looking Mc Andrew.

Orange, that Tumwater is stunning.

monk, you have really ignited the urge to find myself a a whippet. Very nice!

Perry, the 20s are no match with such a fine looking hat!

T, I sure can see why you like that one... I like it as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm loving that Biskup Perry.

Fat Ribbon Campdraft for today:
IMG_0951.JPG

IMG_0953.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

m0nk

One Too Many
I really loo like the ribbon on that CD....

Thanks for the comments guys, I've considered selling the Whippet but recently realized I've got a rare find that I'm not giving up. Because of my head being so small I picked this one up for a steal a couple years back.

010814.jpg

Making the best of another tough day. If hell froze over, I think it would be something like this.

Rugged old JBS Boss Raw Edge that came to me from Justin.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
hatophile, Thanks again my friend.
Joao, Thanks for the comment buddy. I have to say, despite the Black color, that is a very interesting Stetson, and it looks really good on you. There's something about that hat I like.

Grabbing a quick lunch between jobs and seeing some great hats this chilly morning.
That's a mighty fine looking big Stetson Alan. Ought to keep most of the snow off of you, even if it doesn't keep the cold off. (your ears anyway)
Ghostrider I REALLY like that Hampton. I've seen you post it a few times, and it's definately a favorite of mine. I didn't even know Akubra offered a stingy. I need to look into one of those.
Joao your big Stetson is looking fine too today. You've found a winner there.
The CD looks good Case. I dig your coat too. They work well together.
TJ you look good in the western. Hope it's keeping you warm.
That's a good looking Biskup Hatophile. I like the wider pinch in front. Does it have a cattleman sort of crease down the sides?
That is a smart looking whippet mOnk. Looks good on you, too. Hang on to that one.
O.G. your Tumwater is making me a little blue that I don't have a blue hat. Looking cold but good this a.m.
1mach1 that Aberdeen works for you. Classic thin ribbon style.
MOK the caps always look good on you. Glad you're not freezing over there.
Try to stay warm friends. Hopefully it's getting back to normal soon. Be safe

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perry - that Biskup is superb.

Sam - the ribbon transforms that Campraft. Much as I like my Campdraft, and won't be altering it, I'm a bigger fan of mid-large ribbons.

Joao - Nothing wrong with wearing a hat you like a lot most of the time. It does look great.

Ghostrider - the Hampton really suits you.

Alan - plenty of protection from the snow :) Oh, and apparantly it did... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...so-bad-even-hell-has-frozen-over-9044252.html

------------------------------

Thanks for the comments on the cap. The wind has dropped today, and the sun briefly showed it's face (dare I mention the fact that whilst we've got plenty of flooding, it's really mild out...). First outing of the newly arrived German made Stetson Whippet:

Take care folks.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Very nice, Joao!!
Thank you ;)

It looks very happy up there. A great hat for you Joao.
Rugged old JBS Boss Raw Edge that came to me from Justin.

Thank you Alan. That Boss looks really nice too.

Joao, Thanks for the comment buddy. I have to say, despite the Black color, that is a very interesting Stetson, and it looks really good on you. There's something about that hat I like.

It’s the wide ribbon not very common on westerns? I think it is that and it’s wider brim that pulls me to it. I have to fix the brim of the other Stetson and compare the two.

Alan and Joao, ya'll are "covered" for sure.
Joao your big Stetson is looking fine too today. You've found a winner there.
Joao - Nothing wrong with wearing a hat you like a lot most of the time. It does look great.

Thanks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe