Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Great look Torpedo!...You're getting closer to the "Spirit" look all the time...Soon you'll be prowling the streets at night, bringing down bad guys!:D :eusa_clap
Fabio...you look great and that photo is wonderful!
IC...I hope the week is getting better...You look a little happier...[huh] :eek:

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wore this hat every day since last Wednesday. I took this hat to Freeport with me, and it couldn't have fit the bill any better. My head was cool and well ventilated all week. It's my Gus Miller blocked Panama Bob semi-colado. Great hat!

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

BobC

handlebar bart said:
Great look Bob, I love the bold ribbons on the panamas.:eusa_clap and I want to mug you for that black shirt with the palm trees.

Thanks, Bart. That hat came from Gus Miller with two ribbons. The other one is a navy one. I like the bright blue of this ribbon, but I like the bow of the navy one.

The black shirt is a souvenir from last year or the year before.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
carter said:
Nice hat. Can you tell us more about it and the location? This looks like a good post for The Adventurer's Gear Thread.k

Torpedo, This is a great look for you. No wonder you're the "Fixer". :)
PICT0716.jpg

About Hat: Cury, made by Chapéus Cury - http://www.chapeuscury.com.br/

Crown: 11,5 cm
Brim = 6,5 cm
Ribbon = 3,7 cm
Size 7 1/4 - 58 (european)

About the location:Situated in the coast of Santa Catarina state, Brazil, the island of São Francisco do Sul is the third most ancient brazilian city. Founded in 1504, is a important harbour. Very old houses, in portuguese style, beautifull beaches characterize the landscape of São Francisco do Sul.

Some pictures:

Links:
http://www.sfs.com.br/index.cfm?go=turismo.home
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/São_Francisco_do_Sul
http://www.saofranciscodosul.sc.gov.br/

:)

BobC

indycop said:
Too many cigars?:rolleyes: lol lol

I only had two cigars most days, one in the afternoon on the beach and one in the evening after dinner. It was the poison in the plastic cup that made me look (and feel) sloppy, I think. I may have spent a little too much time with my friend, Johnny. :eusa_doh: :D

Torpedo

One Too Many
Thank you all for the flattering comments!

There is an overload of nice hats these days. It is going to be hard just keeping pace!

Just to mention a few... fine Lasalle, Gene! I find that one has a little more dose of Western flavour. BobC, the contrasting ribbon makes an already notable hat to stand out.

My choice for today...Rusty, I have noticed your "subtle" campaign in favour of thin ribbons, so you are going to like this one...

Royal Stetson Stratoliner

PICT0721.jpg

BobC

Torpedo said:
My choice for today...Rusty, I have noticed your "subtle" campaign in favour of thin ribbons, so you are going to like this one...

Royal Stetson Stratoliner

Very nice, Torpedo. You won't have any trouble keeping up with that beauty. Can't beat the color.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Bob, Fabio, Jaunty and Torpedo; you guys are all lookin' great.

Torpedo, you've really got it bad, man!! lol But who could pass up a Strat' like that?!

Yeah, the LaSalle looks more western because I curled the brim to have a more cowboy vibe. Been in that mood lately so today I wore my oooold Stetson No. 1 Quality:

DSC_0002.jpg

ac98_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken