Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
jimmy the lid said:
NVFedora.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Thanks for the more than kind words Jim.

But please give us a little more background on this one!!!
I love it!
And might I add... you were born for a fedora yourself.:D

carter

I'll Lock Up
Great Lids, Guys!

Rusty, Every time I see your Campdraft, I'm reminded of why I ordered mine. I hope to wear it as well [as you do yours]. Great! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Jimmy, That North Valley "Field and Stream" is SWEET!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lots of fine looking hats today, gentlemen.

Sharp, as always, Alan.

Torpedo, that one looks great on you and goes well with your attire today.

Jimmy and Rusty, impeccable. Both of you look so at home in all of your hats.

D'man, another nice find. I don't even know of any places close to me to shop for hats.

IC, that one always catches my eye.

Gene, a bit spooky there, but your hats are always fine.

Today, I'm wearing my Art Fawcett Sportaire. It works with anything.

IMG_0393.jpg

BobC

indycop said:
Are you taking that one to the Bahamas? You obviously are ready to go!lol

I am definitely ready to go. I don't usually take felts with me, but this time it might be this one that makes the trip. It'll be nice and breezy.

IMG_0281.jpg

When we went in July, this one went along, but even it got a little warm.

IMG_0167.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
I am definitely ready to go. I don't usually take felts with me, but this time it might be this one that makes the trip. It'll be nice and breezy.

IMG_0281.jpg
That is a sweet panama!:eusa_clap Are you flying or cruising? I would be nervous about taking a VS on the plane.:rolleyes:

RBH

Bartender
I like that Sportaire, Bob. Looks great on you!

indycop said:
That is a sweet panama!:eusa_clap Are you flying or cruising? I would be nervous about taking a VS on the plane.:rolleyes:

I have worn everything from my Adventurebilt to my Campdraft to a cheap panama on planes, never yet have I had a problem.
But I always leave the hat on my head.:D

BobC

indycop said:

We're flying, but any hat that has gone with me on a plane stays on my head or in my lap for the entire trip. I was thinking that it will be cold when we leave here, and a felt would be nice to have for the trip there and the trip home. I'd love to take the Sportaire, but the overheads probably aren't big enough for a carry on hat box, I won't leave it in the car in an airport parking lot, and if it were damaged in transit somehow....I'd be PO'd for sure. Therefore, the best thing to do is leave it at home. I'll most likely take one hat, the panama, and watch it like a hawk.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
Jimmy, That North Valley "Field and Stream" is SWEET!

Thanks, Carter (and RBH and Bob C)! That's how I feel about your "Forester" (gotta love those green ribbons! ;)).

Great bunch of lids in the last couple of days.

AlanC -- looking classy, as always.
Bob C -- love the Sportaire.
Sharp look, Torpedo.
IC, you've definitely found the outfit for that VS Dark Moss!

Cheers,
JtL

indycop

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
I like that Sportaire, Bob. Looks great on you!

I have worn everything from my Adventurebilt to my Campdraft to a cheap panama on planes, never yet have I had a problem.
But I always leave the hat on my head.:D
I guess thats ok but I always picture the shoulder to shoulder seating or some other mishap.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
We're flying, but any hat that has gone with me on a plane stays on my head or in my lap for the entire trip. I was thinking that it will be cold when we leave here, and a felt would be nice to have for the trip there and the trip home. I'd love to take the Sportaire, but the overheads probably aren't big enough for a carry on hat box, I won't leave it in the car in an airport parking lot, and if it were damaged in transit somehow....I'd be PO'd for sure. Therefore, the best thing to do is leave it at home. I'll most likely take one hat, the panama, and watch it like a hawk.
You could take the campdraft, It's tough.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken