Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, thanks for the kind words about the ST Regis, my friend!

Tom, good looking hat your pecan Wanderer!

Perry, very nice Pilgrim! Your hats have always the same brim wide, could that be!

David, so many nice Whippets in your Collection! Keep it up!

Steve, a stunner your VEB Velour, man, what a beauty!

Alan, stunning collection of hats! Always a beauty and always unique! Sharp Stetson!

Jeff, this Bowler is also unique and very nice. You can work as hat model.

Eric, wonderful photo with your Wanderer. I love your nature photos!

m0nk

One Too Many
I've also got the Whippet out for Wednesday, but have found posting pictures to be rather cumbersome and will need to find a better way. Trying dropbox, but it's not easy to figure out....

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Lmh2
Looks vintage the stocking cap

Worth waking up early for roll cal

GT with the war VS

Hato have fun at the dentist lookin sharp

David makin it a Whippet Week

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
<smile> Yep, this one is blocked straight... not so tall, the crown is actually 5 5/8 but it seems taller with the straight profile. It's a beauty. I think Josh was happy to have the earlier medallion Premier Quality in trade. Hard to go wrong with old Stetsons.

Happy to have the Premier quality........I was ECSTATIC to have it. It is currently the only one in my collection and is actually the only one that I have ever had in my hands. I love that Homburg. Thanks again, Alan!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
121112_1.jpg

This one deserves a re-post today! That Standard Quality looks absolutely incredible on you!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Frolicking in the snowy winter wonderland!

IMG_3871-M.jpg

Tio (Horatio) and I took a moment to snap a pic to share.

Best to all, Eric -

(Hatted yet again in my VS Wanderer in silverbelly. Art Fawcett nailed a short balding guy hat perfectly!)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Jeff!

How about adding a little curl to that brim... it would be a kissin cousin of this 100 year old Wyoming hat.

10.jpg

Wow, Alan, that is a prime cut! What an amazing hat. You know, I've tried putting a little curl in the brim, and decided that the beehive worked better for me with the flat brim and 90 degree pencil roll. Besides, I have enough others that do sport that more western curl.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Great start to the day, David, Perry, gtdean! Steve, I'm late to the party, but please add my compliments to your velour!
Stay warm, LMH2.

Eric, that is a seriously cool photo. Looks like you could ride that dog if it doesn't put your hatted head completely in its mouth first! Beautiful new VS.

Happy twelve twelve twelve, everyone.

Eric, that is one super sized pooch!

Today we have snow flurries, so I sought refuge in the warmth of a Tonak velour.

121212.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, your Tonak looks very good on you. Nice and soft felt!

Eric, nice photo with the dogs and good hatted with the Wanderer!

Heavy snow fall in Germany today, therefor my modified Akubra Down Under with shorter brim and fedora shape.
That is the best hat for these falls! Now I can start for my dog walk!

wear198.jpg

Alan, Great TONAK Velour! Looks fantastic!

Manfred, You snuck in while I was posting! Super snowy choice with the Akubra Down Under!

All, Thanks regarding the VEB Luckenwalder Hutfabrik Velour. This one is from the late 1950s so still very good quality out of the GDR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82