Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otateral

Familiar Face
This nice old Borsalino.

36527_3424599607263_1038447747_33308822_1901791915_n.jpg

Bump for the awesomeness.

Apologies for the trendy-ness of the hat. Gotta go to work, with a uniform today, and the classier hats are out of place. :(
dscn2179x.jpg

Mario and Matt, you gentlemen are styling, formally and informally.
Thanks guys on the Caxton, Steve it is an underwelt. The felt is very thick on this hat. Despite being a light
color it's more appropriate for cooler weather.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Manfred---nicely proportioned hat. You wear it well my friend. Wait a minute---you wear every hat you own well. You got "the gift" dude!

Otateral---You actually pull that off nicely! No apologies necessery. :)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Walking around the lake this morning found me enjoying the tree blossoms. Our morning was 40-50'F and I needed a sweater and baracutta jacket.

IMG1205-L.jpg

I am wearing my VS Weston (inspired) light weight silvermist felt fedora.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, thank you very much. The Hat was one of 5 Hats in a bunch I purchased on ebay.

Jason, my friend, thank you very much for the too kind comment. I really, appreciate your words.
This VS looks sharp on you. Granite is a great color for this Hat. You have "the gift" too.

Ota, sharp Hat for Friday.

Eric, that looks fantastic. Art has wonderful grosgrain ribbon.

Ale, cool photo, that looks sharp and the Hat too.

+1

The felt (color / finish) on the Borsolino is especially amazing!

+ another.

Practicing a bit of iPhone therapy at the doctor's office... trying to keep my blood pressure in good shape for a 10:00am check-up.

042712_1.jpg

042712_2.jpg

042712_3.jpg

042712_4.jpg

Stetson Standard Quality Featherweight. When you step on the scale, every little bit helps.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Folks; Really nice pics and hats. I do not wish to list as I am fearfull of missing a tribute to one of the enjoyable pics I have viewed this morning. Hat tipped to you folks!

Brando; Pecan VS is good looking.

David; Ahhh the VS arlite Weston in moss. Man that is a fine looking lid. Love the green.

Alan; Nice featherweigth. BTW: Your Dr. is late for the 10:00am. I always chide my Dr. when she is late.

Eric -

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I love the brim stitching of your Stetson, Alan. I might have to ask Graham to replicate that for me...
The watch is beautiful as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe