Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I could send you a couple of our DDs, Jeff.

According to their site, there are 45 within 10 miles of our office.

In Massachussetts, there's pretty much one on every corner.

Ohio has them, but much more limited.

WEIRDLY we couldn't even keep a Krispy Kreme open around here. Send some DD to South Dakota! My wife and I almost always make a point of stopping into one in Omaha whenever we're in that area.

Now there's an opportunity! Call the franchising department; I understand that Dunky's(as they're known here in their homeland, Taxachusetts) plans to DOUBLE the number of stores in the US in the next ten years. They never fail!
Great start, gentlemen! If only there was a Dunkin' Donuts within 186.4 miles from here, this city would be so much more sufferable... Just in the door from a bitterly cold and windy walk to school number 1 this morning. Because of the gusts I'm going with my most form-fitting hat this morning: Baron Hats dark moss bowler:

002copya.jpg

Thanks Jeff... the flange is quite flat. Not sure that it was the same 80 years ago, but I quite like it.

Let's try to enjoy it, Perry. Daffodils will follow shortly.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Snow? I think we've have about 1/10 of the amount we had at this point last winter. Very odd!

Anyway I'm not complaining, our Bostons don't do well in the cold so we were happy to go out for a long mid-February walk this afternoon with the temperature in the 40's. I had my Garrison Hatters Raiders.

smugshot4311112-L.jpg

Same here. By the way beautiful Dobbs Cross Country!

David, Your Garrison Hatters Raiders looks super! BTW similar weather down here in the Baltimore area.

Alan, Really like the look of your Stetson Standard Quality!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, Your Garrison Hatters Raiders looks super! BTW similar weather down here in the Baltimore area.

Thanks Steve. I've still never seen a Raiders movie, but I do enjoy my Indy hat!

Johnny - very nice VS and it looks as though you have some of this year's elusive snow in your area.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Thank you very much Gentleman for all the wishes and kind words. I really appreciate them. It´s a boy, 21.84 inches tall and heavy 4000g.
He came this morning at 2.00 West European Time. My daughter and the little it goes well.

David, Mike Alan, Perry, monk, Jason, zetwal and Johnny exellent Hats. All of them beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg