Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

job

One Too Many
I'm wearing my Falcon Park today. Pecan and burgundy.

1202012pecan002-1.jpg
1202012pecan001-1.jpg

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
The air is thick and the weather warm and ugly, so I'm wearing my unlined dark brown Royal Stetson, the "Robert Jordan" hat.

Shohei, is that a dark blue ribbon on your gray? Looks sharp. I'm thinking I might have a midnight blue ribbon installed on my gray Royal Stetson, which looks very much like Rodkins's Whippet, above.

Last edited:

job

One Too Many
Perry the hat looks custom made for you. I love it. I wonder if I could pull one off?
Rodkins, I also love the Crofut and Knapp. Looks a little like a Gay Prince to my novice eyes.

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Great look there, Perry! and let me thank you for the hat below. I like it a lot but still feel uneasy about the thin ribbon. I have to admit, though, it's growing on me. Ok guys, first time ever that I wear a Stratoliner, honest opinions please: does it work on me? (finally one of my vintage pins finds a home along with the mint Strat box I've had for years!)
4586fcc2.jpg

ac7cbe7b.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Looks terrible Ale - you should send it to me just to get rid of it.

No, seriously, you have nothing to worry about, the style suits you very nicely. A really nice example of a Stratoliner as well - one of the classic hat designs.

RBH

Bartender
Great look there, Perry! and let me thank you for the hat below. I like it a lot but still feel uneasy about the thin ribbon. I have to admit, though, it's growing on me. Ok guys, first time ever that I wear a Stratoliner, honest opinions please: does it work on me? (finally one of my vintage pins finds a home along with the mint Strat box I've had for years!)
4586fcc2.jpg

ac7cbe7b.jpg

Looks great!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up

Ale, It looks like, it was specially made for you. Great looking Strato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82