Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amador

A-List Customer
Initial bashing of my new Moonstone FedIV:

6473276107_bd23b99c1b.jpg

6473286233_558f90b223.jpg

initial outing, dare to wear for a job interview dinner:

6473258275_c1158e0050.jpg

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
It was damn windy here in London today. So I've no idea why I chose to wear a fedora!

I've no idea who this is made by, except that it has the word Akron hidden somewhere inside (under the band):
fedora1.jpg

fedora2.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Way to go! You won't be disappointed. You nailed it-- this is bone with a dark burgundy ribbon. I wanted his "Julep" style with a taller crown and wider brim. My only custom fedora to date, but won't be my last.
\

I was wanting bone there is also an awesome silver color that has a green tint. I have no idea what color band I want. I am racking my brain! lol. I love the one on his website that is carolina blue just dont know if I can pull that off. I do know one thing my first custom will also be my largest brim to date. People have been saying that I need to wear larger brims so this one will be a 2 1/2 inch brim.

:eusa_clap for JTL and all the great hats from earlier today. I think that snow is headed in our direction. Lightweight Stetson Stratoliner for me today.

120711.jpg

Alan, what great style, and that Strat is scrumptious.
JtL, beauty of a Disney.
That cap fits you well, RLK.
Two Types, is your hat from Akron Ohio perhaps?
Great job on the bash, amador.
What a nice hat Dave, and wife to go with it!

TugboatTony

New in Town
I just want let you gents' know how jealous I am of your hats and time you have with them. I spend so much time at work and can't bring my hat to work for it will get ruined. Most of my internet time is at work, but I have to make it a point to show off one when I get my week off. I enjoy reading and seeing what hats are on display. I will make the list.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Hatto and Ale - now I'm even more please I did the little experiment with the Borso. I've been looking out for a hat that Caren would like to wear for ages. She loved this one the second she saw it.

Oh well, I guess I need a new hat now to replace that one :D:D

I'm heading out to take on the World this morning with my Black Cherry VS.

IMG2675-L.jpg

Not seen any new Black Cherries posted for a while - one of Art's best colours, I'd say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth