Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thank You

Jeff: Thank you, my friend. The old C & K is one of my most treasured lids. Good to see you up and about. More color in your cheeks today for sure, and black looks SO good on you! The Minnesota Orchestra's production was fully staged, complete with amazing giant puppets from the In The Heart Of The Beast Puppet And Mask Theater.

Ale: Grazie, amico mio!

Perry: Thanks! I know well of your particular fondness for the Snow Mallory!

Marc: Was planning to comment on the architecture when I post in Fedoras Afield, but you are absolutely right. This is among the finest examples of Richardsonian Romanesque architecture in Minnesota, along with the James J. Hill House.

Alan: Many thanks for your kind words! More than one turkey was consumed, I might add, along with generous helpings of prime rib and lamb! :essen:

Eric: It is OK by us if we see nothing else but that gorgeous VS upon your head...at least for the next few months. lol

Robert: Thank you! Not nearly in the same league as your mind-blowing and eye-popping hat finds, present cap included, but this old Borsalino will no doubt become one of my favorite Borsalinos.

Last edited:

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Where to start? Oh so many great hats shown the past few days on this thread. A thumbs up to the plethora!! I am hesitant to list details as I enjoyed sooo many.

Boy you fellows wear fedoras well.

Best wishes, Eric

Well said!

Al, both of your bowlers look marvelous, and that fuzzy find is amazing.

Robert, your cap's center seam really makes it.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Um... I could swear they said there was a Christmas Tree farm around here somewhere...

002copye.jpg

I think this is my 1000th post.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
OK, OK...;)

WVS-1.jpg

BTW -- Bodie is off playing with his new Irish Setter brother, Seamus. Hard to get Seamus to sit still long enough to get him into a photo!

(And thanks, Ale!)

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Randall: Thank you!

Mike: You are much, much too kind! Your comment most certainly applies to Robert, as well as many other loungers, but I appreciate them nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe