Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino and Dunkin' Good start to the day

smugshot3490189-L.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Back from Florida, and will need to catch up today. Here is my collective :yo: to all the wonderful hats and pictures posted over the past five days.

Randall: Thanks! Fiat 124 Sport Spyder bodied by Pinninfarina...not mine. ;)

David: The extremes I go to for the sake of wearing my beloved Panama! lol Nice Borsalino this morning!

Another winner, Steve. Is that a German brand as well?
Nice couple of hats, LMH2.
Lookin' good in that Borso, Dave, and that is the biggest cup of coffee I've ever seen!
Al, we appreciate your sacrifice. I may have to make a trip down South myself to resurrect my straws.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Captivating and beautiful photos as usual, Alan! Niagara Falls is breathtaking and a bit frightening to behold.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys, I think we'll have to put the giant coffee down to phone lens barrel distortion, rather than DD now selling by the bucket. Maybe they should start though?

Brent - this hasn't been the best year for foliage, not here in Southern NH anyway. Still my favorite time of year in New England.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Florida Wrap-up

Getting on the shuttle bus to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando Saturday morning for our major annual meeting. Stetson Standard Quality.

We were joined by my brother Dave in Orlando for the meeting, and he brought along two of his four kids from Oregon: my nephew Allen and one of my nieces, Sarah, for the mini family reunion.

With Betty Boop on my arm at Universal Studios Saturday afternoon. Optimo Montecristi.

Temple Of Poseidon.

Heading over to the meeting early Sunday morning. Royal Hat Works.

Tesla roadster at the exhibit hall during our meeting.

Looking for Manatee in the shallow canals and mangroves of Cocoa Beach Sunday afternoon. Sarah, Allen, and Ryan had an absolute ball with the magnificent animals, as did the grown-ups.

Sunset on Cocoa Beach.

Bidding a sad farewell to Dave, Allen and Sarah Monday morning before heading to the airport.

Beginning the journey home.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up

Getting on the shuttle bus to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando Saturday morning for our major annual meeting. Stetson Standard Quality.

Al, all the pictures are just phenomenal, but this one is OUTSTANDING!!! If I didn't know any better, I would say it was 1932 all over again. That suit, tie, and hat combo are just perfect. I'm so glad your enjoying that 30's Standard Quality. It looks GREAT on you!!!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

This is my favorite. The brim looks perfect. Wonderful shots, AL... how did you travel with three hats? Did everyone wear one on the trip down and back?

SUPER photos and hats as always Al. Now you're down in my neck of the woods.
I hope to make a trip down in January for a seminar and visit family. We'll be flying so I may take only one hat:(. Not sure if a straw or light-weight felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe