Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Today my new Art Fawcett of course!:D

P3240015.jpg

rebelgtp

One of the Regulars
The sun is out, I've been out taking care of the dogs and horses and thinking of heading out to the lake to look around. I'm wearing my old stand by the Federation.

bb85c67b.jpg

Viper Man

Banned
Today I'm wearing my Champ with the Kasmir Finish. This hat is a chameleon. Sometimes it looks gray, sometimes brown, and sometimes a faded black. It all depends on the lighting and my clothes.

310229858.jpg

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Ande1964 said:
After our Easter brunch, we went to a park with the kids, and my wife snapped this shot of me in my stretched and re-bashed Knox Westlite. It's one of my favorites.

Anj

That's a terrific shot, Anj! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

And thanks for the reassurance on the off-center crease, all! Though maybe it's my head that was off center that day.... :p

I need to get Charles a couple more hats. That young man looks good in hats, and stingies suit him well. He's not completely convinced, but getting there.

Cheers,
Tom

I'm quite diggin' these latest two. Judging by your surroundings in that photo, Lucky, your name would seem appropriate. And Alan, how close to the actual color of that Borsalino is that photo of it? On my screen, it has a just a hint of lavender (or something like that) in it. Ain't likely to find another one just like it any old place, eh?

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
How Tall is that crown???

AlanC said:
^ Nice hats, IC and VM. IC I like the clean shaven look. I hope the interview went well.

Today was the Borsalino:

p1070672rp0.jpg

Very nice hat.. Just how tall is it's crown ??
ps nice BB Jacket too

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, RBH.

tonyb said:
And Alan, how close to the actual color of that Borsalino is that photo of it? On my screen, it has a just a hint of lavender (or something like that) in it. Ain't likely to find another one just like it any old place, eh?
It's pretty much a straight gray. Anything else that shows up there is lighting, reflected color, etc.

tinmanzzz said:
Very nice hat.. Just how tall is it's crown ??
ps nice BB Jacket too
Thanks on both. I just measured it at ~4.75" (as currently creased).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bootsyd