Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks from my family on Lily's picture. I don't know how she managed that but I know Photoshop had no part in it.

I'm very happy to spot Aureliano's hat. I've wanted to ever since reading that poignant thread. Hope we can get it back to him someday. :)

Bernie Zack

One of the Regulars
Late forties/early fifties, I'm guessing, from the logotype history at JCP.

penneyscap1.jpg

penneyscap3.jpg

penneyscap5.jpg

Still waiting to find that depression era newsboy, boys. A couple of additional pics on the cap faction.

Very nice. Big fan of your hats!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Yep, nice Mode Edge Stetson, Hatto. I have an early 50's Stetson 15 that looks very similar in style. Agree with Alan, those hats were really nice, I like everything about mine.

We were up really early today to drop off our daughter at Logan Airport for the morning BA flight to London. I took my Stetson Zephyr Weight along

smugshot6906951-L.jpg

There she goes!

smugshot2213474-M.jpg

T Rick

Practically Family
Nice hats all (as usual). One surprise for me, I've finally seen Alan in a hat I found unflattering to him. But it's probably just my own prejudice, I am not a huge fan of Ivy/Cabbie style caps anyway (yet oddly I love the Newsboy type). That plus that hat makes Alan somewhat resemble a boss I had for a number of years in the '80's/90's :D. Not a great Fellow there, but Alan, I've seen you post dozens of hats, and can say no one seems to have a broader range of styles they can pull off! I like each and every other I've seen you in, so please allow me this one dislike (where I do seem to be in the minority anyway).

Hatophile, that Stetson is outstanding, I hope to find a Stetson with a Mode Edge at some point. So far, my only Cav edge is on a Bond Stingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust