Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Today I have my 1950's Champ Featherweight with the really neat 4 color thin Pug. I think I'm going to bring this hat to Texas along with my Silverbelly Stetson Thin Ribbon.

1950schampfeatherweight.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Some photos from the past few weekends, which no longer seem appropriate in the 'What Hat Are You Wearing Today' thread.

Heading to the concert with my violin in hand, in the wind and developing afternoon snowstorm. Borsalino Qualita Speciale.

Sunday New Orleans jazz brunch prior to Lundi Gras at Kozlaks' Royal Oak, Shoreview, MN. Borsalino.

Borsalino. Opening night of Verdi's 'La Traviata' at the Ordway in St. Paul. Elizabeth Futral's coloratura soprano was magnificent!

Cavanagh atop my violin. At our usual table for Saturday brunch, Meritage. Hamm Building, St. Paul.

In front of Heimies Haberdashery, also coincidentally located in the Hamm Building. Note vintage hat boxes in the window, and straw hat already displayed.

A late Saturday night, as in 11PM, snack at Fuji Ya Minneapolis. The majority of this piscatorial delight was consumed by our ravenous 15 year old son Ryan, and we had to order more!

Collaborative ice sculpture between Man and Mother Nature, just outside our window at Fuji Ya.

Last edited:

The Good

Call Me a Cab
DSC00380.jpg

Wearing my new modern Stetson Open Road. This was to replace the defective one I received for Christmas. It seems Shepler's was out of stock of the Open Road or something, and I was on backorder until March 7 or so. But the people were helpful with their service. I would recommend buying from them, as they allow returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe