Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

A-List Customer
My new Beaver Brand in the rain. This was actually taken yesterday but it's still raining and I'm still wearing it :)
BeaverbrandPelucheintherain.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Yep. Not lying. While I love the "neither wide nor thin" ribbons, I've never been a true thin ribbon guy. But the blue color of this hat drew me in today.

B

I like it, but am also really surprised that it's a first.
OK, so this is your first time wearing one, but how many do you own? There must be so many poor, neglected hats in that collection of yours. ;)

buler

I'll Lock Up
I like it, but am also really surprised that it's a first.
OK, so this is your first time wearing one, but how many do you own? There must be so many poor, neglected hats in that collection of yours. ;)

Actually, only a couple (in my size). I have no idea of how many in other sizes....

B

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today, I wore my black Whippet to a memorial service for our friend, Dottie. Dottie made it to 90 years with complete control of herself and her senses. She passed on her feet. We should all have that same good fortune. We will miss you, Dottie.
IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael