Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Still nice and bright and warm :) 78 degrees so far so am giving my nwest PB Cuenca some head time in the sunshine :) I really prefer Panamas and am glad I live where they can be worn for so long :)

1-30-11007.jpg

Onward thru the Fog :)

DRB

One Too Many
Neophyte, I did not know you had a bone buckaroo. Nice.

monbla256, that hat fits you perfectly it seems. 78 degrees? wow, 11 degrees here.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
monbla256, that hat fits you perfectly it seems. 78 degrees? wow, 11 degrees here.

Yeah, but we are supposed to get rain, and ice later next week and temps down around your 11 Degrees. Ahhhh, Texas, wait a minute and you'll get whatever weather you want :) Thanks for the compliment on my Panama, it's gonna be one of my "daily wearers" this summer for sure :)

Onward thru the Fog :)

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Neophyte, I did not know you had a bone buckaroo. Nice.

Thank you. The same day I purchased that burgundy western, I had been looking at the fedoras. The ONLY fedora in the shop that fit me was this bone fedora with grey ribbon and binding. It also happens to be one of the Major's "Moorelite" lightweight hats, 100% beaver. I HAD to buy it! :D

BoneBuckaroo2.jpg

Thank you. The same day I purchased that burgundy western, I had been looking at the fedoras. The ONLY fedora in the shop that fit me was this bone fedora with grey ribbon and binding. It also happens to be one of the Major's "Moorelite" lightweight hats, 100% beaver. I HAD to buy it! :D

you did... and you did good!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
We're checking out an new urban-style park in Akron.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

Yeah, I climb everything.
DSC_0082-1.jpg

OPS Borso Savoy, Cav. edge.
DSC_0079.jpg

These guys are in front of a nearby hardwood floor installation business.

DSC_0122.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I've been climbing everything for as long as I can remember, and my fake top two front teeth are a testament to my jumping off nearly everything I climb. It seems like I only get hurt doing trivial things; jumping from a rooftop - no problem, stepping off the last rung of a ladder - bruised ribs.

and thanks. :)

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
The ONLY fedora in the shop that fit me was this bone fedora with grey ribbon and binding.

That's really sharp, Neophyte! I didn't think white would be a common or decent-looking color for a dress hat, until I joined here. The different colors and combinations are pretty fascinating, and not something I see very often. Thanks for sharing!

Gromulus

Practically Family
Good Fit

BoneBuckaroo2.jpg

That is a great look for you!

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Wow there are some awesome pics up today!
Until mine ;)
Earlier at Islands of Adventure...
164d7af1.jpg

I need to get some shades that work better with hats. Mine are all geared towards fishing.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's really sharp, Neophyte! I didn't think white would be a common or decent-looking color for a dress hat, until I joined here. The different colors and combinations are pretty fascinating, and not something I see very often. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Swing! I'll admit that I don't know the first thing about what looks good with what. I like the "sand" or "tan" undertones in the bone color, and I like the grey ribbon and binding. I pretty much just wear it with anything, although I really out to put on some nice duds to wear it with [huh]. What I really love about the hat is the smooth-as-silk finish and the lightweight, thin felt. Good or bad, it's easy sometimes to forget I'm wearing it (especially with that small 2 1/4'' brim lol)!

Hey Neo, clear out your PMs. I can't get the info through to you.:eusa_doh:

Message received, inbox cleared. Thank you for alerting me, Mr. Paladin :).

That is a great look for you!

Thank you, Gromulus :). I don't wear this one as much. It's the finest hat I own, and that light color makes it a target for my notorious ability to soil fine things. This hat and my western are the only hats I own that still don't have pen ink spots on the :eusa_doh: lol.

Stetson 100,western.

Love those pics, MS. If you'll pardon the language, you really wear [read: look good in] the hell out of your hats :eusa_clap.

Lefty said:
We're checking out an new urban-style park in Akron.

Fun pics as always Lefty, thanks for sharing :).

Rodkins said:
Wow there are some awesome pics up today!
Until mine.

Don't sell yourself short. Looks good :). Which hat is that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe