Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
CDSCF133.jpg

Nostalgia again. Folks just seem to react very well to a Stetson.
Nice, BJ!

T Rick

Practically Family
Brisk and raining in Arizona today, so I decided to put my new Stetson Firenze (Thank you, Blackbrim) through it's paces. This one is in chocolate, and it is so dark I thought it was black initially, but my wife recognized the color immediately and commented on it's beauty. Right after she banned from any hat sites!!

photo.php

Your pic isn't showing up here. Pretty sure Facebook images aren't linkable to outside sites. You might want to try a photo hosting site like Photobucket.

scooter

Practically Family
Cold and rainy in Arizona today, so I decided to put my new Stetson Firenze through it's paces. (Thanks, Blackbrim!) The color is chocolate, and I know, the pic is a little shaky. My wife commented on what a beautiful color it is, right before she banned me from any hat sites!!

scooterreh

Last edited by a moderator:

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I gotta tell ya, fellas, this image posting is irritating to say the least.

Its can be frustrating until you get used to it. After you upload and save an image, youll find a thumbnail, that when you drag your arrow over it, will show an http line, and an img line. Click on the img line and it will say 'copied' or copying.' Then go to a reply box here and paste it in.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Changed that Gus crease to a telescope/semi-Pale Rider. I like it a lot, but needs a wider brim and more work to get rid of that rake. The important thing is that I'm now sure I can rock the Pale Rider style, even if it isn't evident in the photo. It really does look a lot better in person. I really like the eccentricity of the "Western Top Hat" vibe this kind of crease gives off:

CampdraftPaleRider1.jpg

The thing is, I'm not even sure how I finally got it to upload. Funny, if not so frustrating! LOL

I'm betting that when you were originally trying to upload the pic, you didn't erase the "http://" that is already inserted. So basically, when you pasted the image url, you had "http://http://whatever". That frustrated me when I was still trying to figure it out.

Those Firenze hats look cool! Looks great, Scooter.

Last edited:

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Changed that Gus crease to a telescope/semi-Pale Rider. I like it a lot, but needs a wider brim and more work to get rid of that rake. The important thing is that I'm now sure I can rock the Pale Rider style, even if it isn't evident in the photo. It really does look a lot better in person. I really like the eccentricity of the "Western Top Hat" vibe this kind of crease gives off:

CampdraftPaleRider1.jpg

I prefered the gus on you, and the brim is starting to look just snapped up again.

But I am glad to see that someone else besides me constantly messes with their hats.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Changed that Gus crease to a telescope/semi-Pale Rider. I like it a lot, but needs a wider brim and more work to get rid of that rake. The important thing is that I'm now sure I can rock the Pale Rider style, even if it isn't evident in the photo. It really does look a lot better in person:

Looks good on you. I liked the Gus crease, but I think this one is better. :cool:

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I prefered the gus on you, and the brim is starting to look just snapped up again.

But I am glad to see that someone else besides me constantly messes with their hats.

I believe the thing about the brim is due to me wearing the hat tipped further up than when I had it in the Gus. I agree with you that the Gus looked better. I was just trying to see what the Pale Rider style would look like on me. I'll change it back to the Gus soon.

Also, the reason I can change this hat so easily is that I have drenched it SO MUCH that it just doesn't have that much stiffener in it. I can do pretty much anything I want with it :D!

B.J. Hedberg said:
Looks good on you. I liked the Gus crease, but I think this one is better.
Thanks! I wish I had more crown to work with, and give the telescope a little more height. I like it though, and it has helped me to confirm the final design of the custom western hat I am planning :). I'm gonna try to give Mr. Eastwood a run for his money lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82