Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
5229356792_5d71091415_z.jpg

Gorgeous! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wore this hat yesterday, a Dobbs 20. Nice hat with really nice felt, but the brim is a bit wider than I usually like. Still it's the first overwelt I've snagged for my family. ;)

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What is that, BobC? a 2.75 brim?

Yep. 2 3/4. I guess I've tended to do things in the reverse from a lot of people. When I first started to fall prey to fancying fedoras I bought wider brims and then moved to narrower ones. These days I much prefer 2 1/2 or 2 3/8 to 2 3/4, but this Dobbs is a very nice hat and was in great shape so I jumped on it. It is the only Dobbs I have and the only overwelt.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Went to Delmonico's Hatters (only 5 miles from my house) yesterday to drop off a hat to be reblocked and well I can't leave without a new hat. This one was on the clearance rack. Since I am a Bagpiper I can't pass up anything plaid. They validate parking so it only really cost me $20.00. The Stick Pin is for the Pipe Band that I am Pipe Major of.
Kangrightoutside.jpg
kangright.jpg
It is so tacky that it is great

Jeff

billyspew

One Too Many
Went to Delmonico's Hatters (only 5 miles from my house) yesterday to drop off a hat to be reblocked and well I can't leave without a new hat. This one was on the clearance rack. Since I am a Bagpiper I can't pass up anything plaid. They validate parking so it only really cost me $20.00. The Stick Pin is for the Pipe Band that I am Pipe Major of.
It is so tacky that it is great

Jeff

Ahh... my eyes!!!!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe