Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
The Borsalino Como I received from pgoat last night. This thing fits like it was made for me. It's a really comfortable hat and I love this one. Thanks again!
0ae50c0b.jpg

a36110f7.jpg

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Today is another cold and rainy day here in Connecticut as we wait to find out who our next Governor will be. So today it is once again the Oilcloth Duster but today we wear my Canadian Bashed Slouch. Notice that the dents are at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock. The standard American style is the peaks at those points. I bought this hat 20 years ago on my Honeymoon at the Canadian Pavilion at EPCOT Center at Walt Disney World.

Enjoy
Jeff

mountyslouchside.jpg

mountyslouchpost.jpg

mountyslouchlookdown.jpg

Crossposted from the Overload thread.

I've been working my Akubra Lightning Ridge into a small-scale (;)) western the past couple days. I really like it, and it erases some of the uncertainty I had about venturing further into the world of western hats :).

DailyHat2.jpg

By the way, great show of hats everyone! Lots of variety on this page :eusa_clap!

Don't think there is anything "small" scale about it. it looks great!

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Don't think there is anything "small" scale about it. it looks great!

Thank you very much! The hat feels small to me because I'm used to the 3'' brim of the Lightning Ridge before I curled it, and the tall, untapered crown of my Campdraft. Even if it really isn't "small-scale", the hat overall feel kinda small on me. I've come to realize that I'm a "big hat" man lol.

By the way, awesome pic, Bolthead, and I really like the Mallory :eusa_clap.

Torpedo, great hat and ensemble!

Last edited:

Bebop

Practically Family
Neo, you have a longish face. Tall crowns look best on you. I love the tall crowned hats but when I put them on my head, I look like I'm 4 years old and wearing my daddies hat! Way too tall for my face shape. You are lucky.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Neo, you have a longish face. Tall crowns look best on you. I love the tall crowned hats but when I put them on my head, I look like I'm 4 years old and wearing my daddies hat! Way too tall for my face shape. You are lucky.

Thanks!

I always thought I had a rather small face until I started wearing hats lol!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld