Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neophyte said:
SUCCESS!!!
Myentirecollection17.jpg
SUCCESS is definitely accurrate. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great color, crease & brim shape! That CD fits you right down to the ground, ESPECIALLY the brim width!! ;)

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
SUCCESS is definitely accurrate. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great color, crease & brim shape! That CD fits you right down to the ground, ESPECIALLY the brim width!! ;)

Thank you so much!

I was kinda worried that I had a Peter Pan vibe going on for a while lol!

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
My recently stretched stetson this morning

Here is my 7 1/4 stetson stingy I stretched out to fit my 7 3/8 noggin.
Brim up...
1670e4d5.jpg

Brim down...
a93dbbe1.jpg

Not sure about this hat for me.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Neophyte said:
SUCCESS!!!

I have finally captured both the Bluegrass Green color (in cool light) and the final shape of the hat itself in the same pic! In warm sunlight, it appears dark green, but in cool light the beauty of this color really, really shines through :D!
That hat looks great!

theinterchange

One Too Many
Dave E said:
City Sport Newsboy for me today:

CitySport1.jpg

That looks fantastic on you. I must ask what camera you used, that photo is tack sharp and crystal clear. [and I'm on an high def monitor]

Joshbru3 said:

I like it, nice work!

Neophyte said:
SUCCESS!!!
Myentirecollection17.jpg

Good work. Getting color accurately is a challenge in artificial light.

Rodkins said:

I really like this hat with the brim up, but either way, the hat works well on you.

Randy

Dave E

One of the Regulars
theinterchange said:
That looks fantastic on you. I must ask what camera you used, that photo is tack sharp and crystal clear. [and I'm on an high def monitor]

Randy

It's a Nikon D40 with a Nikkor 18-70mm AF-S lens. I know the D40 is very much an entry level DSLR, but it takes a good picture (particularly as I'm no great shakes as a photographer).

One Too Many
Looks fine ¡¡¡¡

Joshbru3 said:
Im wearing my "rebuilt" vintage Champ. There are some more pics in the thread labeled "My first attemp at "Rebuilding" a fedora....What do you guys think??"

DSC03951.jpg

Hi Josh ¡¡¡ Greatings from S.L.P., to good wearing boy" nice hat and I like casual style.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Josh, some nice work you've done there, now you need to view the tutorials on sewing in a sweatband and you'll be all set. Good job!:eusa_clap

Here is mine for this morning anyway. I thought I'd go for my Stetson Sutley again. Not vintage, but it has some nice lines. Will most likely change up a bit to visit my Pop in the hospital today.
100_5715.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
DanielJones said:
Here is mine for this morning anyway. I thought I'd go for my Stetson Sutley again. Not vintage, but it has some nice lines.

Gotta say, for a non-vintage, that's a pretty nice lookin' hat.

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust