Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
img201009021658271.jpg

Well, danged if he ain't all haired over! Our lil' Bart's growin' up. :eek: :D

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Rats Riley said:
Hey that is a slick hat!

BTW: anyone ever tell you, you kinda look like Daniel Craig?

Thanks Rats Riley! Actually no one has ever told me that I look like Daniel Craig. Thank you though, I take that as a compliment. Those pics were taken very late at night, so I might have looked like a very tired Daniel Craig. LOL. :)

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Granted - only one out of four sports some proper headwear but I think the photo is still worth to be posted here, just for the sake of it.

Last Saturday at the Bohème Sauvage party in Berlin. From left to right:

Janet with her boyfriend, lounger Flat Foot Floey, yours truly and another lounge member, Lottie.

boheme_sauvage_08_10.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:
Granted - only one out of four sports some proper headwear but I think the photo is still worth to be posted here, just for the sake of it.

Jeanette with her boyfriend, lounger Flat Foot Floey, yours truly and another lounge member, Lottie.

boheme_sauvage_08_10.jpg

Wow mario, thats an awesome picture. I love that everyone looks like they could be from the 40's and with the reddish light, it really looks like a old school swing club. Very nice. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Joshbru3 said:
Wow mario, thats an awesome picture. I love that everyone looks like they could be from the 40's and with the reddish light, it really looks like a old school swing club. Very nice. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

:eek:fftopic: Yes, the location is awesome. Built in 1875, it was the old post office in Berlin Mitte until parts of it got badly damaged by allied bombs in 1943 and 1944. Here are some more photos of the place.

BS44c_10-08-28_171.jpg

BS44c_10-08-28_166.jpg

Then
postfuhramt.jpg

Today
hauptansicht.jpg

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
Mario said:

Jeanette with her boyfriend, lounger Flat Foot Floey, yours truly and another lounge member, Lottie.

boheme_sauvage_08_10.jpg
Now that looks like a party not to be missed!

Any more pics?

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:

boheme_sauvage_08_10.jpg

Great picture Mario! :eusa_clap Thanks for sharing the other images. Hard to believe something so grand looking was a simple post office at one time.

Cheers!

Dan

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
My $17 Pilgrim today

Today I sported my $17 Pilgrim. Tan in color, one of them thin little knotted ribbons.

me_pilgrim.JPG

Just tooling around doing much-a-nuthin.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken