Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Straw Pork-pie from Halle Bros.of Cleveland

4894227270_8e8ff3d49c_z.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
This morning before church its my Miller milan. Its been very hot here in my neck of the woods!

003fe.jpg
I wonder if churches have any idea of the fashion boost we are providing them on every Sunday? :) :) Actually, I often take advantage of the hat-wearing opportunity, since the whole setting is semi-dressy in many cases, and there is a tradition of hat wearing.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Gene, you could have let that bug bite you - I wonder what superpowers you could have got... BTW, a winner combo of Hawaii shirt and thin ribbon hat!

Rusty, nice to see you are enforcing the thin ribbon too...

JTL, another one in the thin ribbon league!

And RLK and DGuy compensating with their fatter ribbons, so the universe is in harmony!

Torpedo

One Too Many
As for me, I took profit of a cloudy day (hence cooler temps) to clap a felt on my head... a light one. Lee Adventure, "Blue Label - Water Bloc".

IMG_0146bb.jpg

This was the panoply...

DSC00240b.jpg

Regards!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Welcome back, Torpedo! It has been a while- looking sharp and dapper as ever in your hats and ensembles! The hat is great of course, but looove the tan shirt and that bow tie:) :)

Torpedo said:
Hello all! Very loooooong time no see! :eek:

I notice the one thing that has not changed is the never ending parade of handsome gentlemen in fine hats! I hope you will let me some room... ;)

For my comeback I have chosen a classic - Stetson OR, in the not less classic silverbelly colour. These days I wear felt hats far and between because of the hot temps (straws rule!), but this was a cooler day...

P1010315bbb.jpg

Now, let's see if I can catch with lots of overdue thread reading!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Been a while, have missed everyone.

Man, have I sorely missed checking in on this thread with all of you charming and handsome gents, and these fabulous hats (and plenty of terrific shirts too) of yours- with so much that has otherwise and unfortunately been occupying my time of many recent weeks, sigh. Damn nice to see you all again today:) Lots of catching up to do here before the summer is completely gone...straws, and milans and panamas still out there, for now...

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
YES!! Absolutely excellent, all the way, Bart. :eusa_clap

-------------

Hey Torpedo, looks like you are quite the diplomat going with the 'mid'-ribbon there. Also, don'tcha just love it when a jacket fits so perfectly? That one looks super. :eusa_clap

jbucklin

Practically Family
Torpedo said:
As for me, I took profit of a cloudy day (hence cooler temps) to clap a felt on my head... a light one. Lee Adventure, "Blue Label - Water Bloc".

IMG_0146bb.jpg

This was the panoply...

DSC00240b.jpg

Regards!

Torpedo, could you tell me a little more about this awesome looking lid? I googled and come up with nothing. [huh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82