Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Joshbru3 said:
I dont suppose your a size 7, are you? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Yes sir, I am indeed! Sure makes hat-buying easier on e-Bay than having a larger size, don't you think? I have noted you are a 7 as well, I believe, from some of your posts. :cheers1:

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Stetson 3X...

Stet3X.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Gave my recently recreased Federation IV another go.

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

Would you say that the straight-crowned proportions of such a hat is in line with my facial proportions? This is important because the only two I've really considered as a birthday gift are the silverbelly Campdrafts and moonstone grey Federations.

For reference, this is what I look like without the hat on:

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy208/TheAntiquarian/DSC00152.jpg?t=1280393949

DRB

One Too Many
Jimmy, seems like all your hats are in pristine condition, right off the showroom. Not a loser in the lot. Bravo!

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you gents. I don't want everyone getting board seeing the same hats so I keep from posting for the sake of not repeating myself.
I do appreciate the kind words.

Zetwal the jacket is from the Sixties and has a funky green paisley liner. It is super light weight which is great for these NYC sweltering days of late.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
DRB said:
Jimmy, seems like all your hats are in pristine condition, right off the showroom. Not a loser in the lot. Bravo!

Much appreciated, DRB! :) This particular Stetson 3X I found in mint, unworn, open crown condition -- like going back in time and buying it right off the shelf! ;)

Here are the auction photos for that lid:

Box-1.jpg

3XLiner-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe