Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Alright gentleman

perry-mason.jpg

Jovan

Suspended
Everyone always says I look like somebody. Most notably Vincent Ventresca (?) from the syndicated series The Invisible Man and Gregory Smith of Everwood fame. I don't see much a resemblance to either. [huh]

For the record, though, I don't mind the comparison. Both of them are beautiful men.

Hondo

One Too Many
thebadmamajama said:
The first one is a non-vintage and the second a vintage (sorry it's blurry--it's probably best, I was quite scruffy after a night of swing dancing)
wow, those are huge. that's not embarrassing....:eek:

Oh they are fine, just as you are, nothing wrong I love bad mamas, great pictures, thanks ;)
In fact all you folks do ;)

Barbigirl

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
Hi, Barbigirl! Stinchcomb got a little confuzzled with all the pulchritude in GOK's posts:
You are Renee Zellweger and MissLizzy with the lovely green wedding dress was Jennifer Tilly popping the champagne cork. MissLizzy hasn't posted on here in a while, I think (her hubby looks like the Brian Setzer does now). Posts were way back on page 41. Whew!

Thanks for the clarification! I pop champagne bottle quite often but I didn't recall any photos!

MissLizzy, your dress is fantabulous!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Hondo said:
They are beautiful and so are you ;)
You remind me of Renee Zellwager, hope you find your soldier boy :)

Miss Lucy June look more like Renee Zellweger than me! That is exactly what I was thinking!

Rafter

Suspended
Ok Adelaidey, That's me ...:)

<----------

not my best picture ever, but not the worst I guess... !!

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
Hello Everyone,
I'm new here and mostly just lurk around the lounge but I wanted to say that it is wonderful to see everyone....you loungers are quite an attractive bunch!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82