Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Pompidou

One Too Many
A friend offered to buy me a shot, so I said sure. Asked for a Four Horsemen. That's one part Jack Daniels, one part Jim Beam, one part Johnny Walker and one part Jameson. It's supposed to be a single shot. The bartender gave me a small glass with four shots in it. :eek: Needless to say, I was in a good mood after that.

Rock31

Familiar Face
Defiant Brewery: Medusa IPA

Picked up a growler of it on my recent visit to the brewery, top notch IPA and a Growler is $7 can't beat that!

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Not last night, but on Saturday we had the second annual It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World movie viewing get together. At intermission a bunch of us made Old Fashioneds. Most die-hard IAMMMMW fans in the group know Tyler Fitzgerald's favorite cocktail is the Old Fashioned, but several had never enjoyed one. I had printed up a short mixology menu, with photos and step by step instructions, and after trying one for the first time, a goodly number are now Old Fashionedistas.

Chainsaw

Suspended
Wow! I did a job for some Italian today, and he threw me a bottle of some home made wine. It was a nice blush wine. I can't belive I finished the bottle just like that. Too good!

rkwilker

One Too Many
Last night was a stand by for me, Blanton's/rocks. This weekend here in Raleigh NC we are having the Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque Festival. Ironicly it coincides with my birthday. Sounds like a reason to celebrate. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe