Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

You are quite welcome as long as you do not impinge upon my fair share.
:D
It is smooth and easy with no bloat. And it tastes pretty darn nice.

Oh...it's smooth and easy enough, and definitely tastes pretty nice, but I usually have to switch over to beers after the first two or three AOs because they do start to get a little heavy for me. Other ciders like Woodchuck, which is much sweeter, I often struggle to finish a second one. That first one always goes down smooth enough, though.

Oh...it's smooth and easy enough, and definitely tastes pretty nice, but I usually have to switch over to beers after the first two or three AOs because they do start to get a little heavy for me. Other ciders like Woodchuck, which is much sweeter, I often struggle to finish a second one. That first one always goes down smooth enough, though.

That is why I always have a big bottle or two of Grey Goose nearby. Bloody Marys are my favorite (or at least nearby) when I have had too much sweetness. I do not much care for Woodchuck and a few others because of their overly sweet taste. Johnny Appleseed Hard Cider is not a bad choice, but it is not as readily available around here.

That is why I always have a big bottle or two of Grey Goose nearby. Bloody Marys are my favorite (or at least nearby) when I have had too much sweetness. I do not much care for Woodchuck and a few others because of their overly sweet taste. Johnny Appleseed Hard Cider is not a bad choice, but it is not as readily available around here.

Because you drank it all. :p

Well, at least I can pull that once in a while with mine. :p I mean one HAS to play golf. :p

If one drinks whilst playing golf, one is a golfer. By the same logic, if one partakes of a few while fishing, one is a fisherman. If one just sits on the couch and drinks.....you're an alcoholic.

Had the Last of the Moheinekens with the pizza dinner earlier. Then took a hint from ToE and broke out the icy cold vodka. I prefer Stolichnaya to Grey Goose, however, and grapefruit juice is my vehicle of choice rather than tomato juice. But the end result is pretty much the same.:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82