Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Dixie_Amazon

Practically Family
Couple of glasses of champagne last night with the Mrs. to celebrate 14 years.
Congratulations!

Had a glass of Dry Sack. Kinda a blah sherry, but it is better than most of what is available. I plan to go to Martin's Wine Cellar in New Orleans this weekend. Hopefully, they will have more options than are available in Baton Rouge.

dnjan

One Too Many
Congratulations!

Had a glass of Dry Sack. Kinda a blah sherry,

Yes, I've always felt that their marketing was better than their product.

I keep Barbadillo Fino around for when a glass of sherry just seems necessary before dinner.
Tio Pepe when I feel like splurging ...

Yesterday, I had a glass of Barefoot Merlot at the O'Hare airport, waiting for my flight.
Airport price meant that I paid much more for that glass than a bottle would have cost at a wine store. I suppose I should be happy that I only had time for one glass ...

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Duggans Dew....this was recommended by a Scotch tosser, Pipe and Cigar twister, Zippo Collector, Car and Swing Set collector that works in one of the better "booze" stores in our area. Legend has it, Duggans Dew is a blended Scotch that has the top two makers of Scotch cooperate on blending their prized single malt into the Gem known as Duggans Dew. Not yet opened the bottle as there is still plenty of McClelland's Lowland left to last out the next two weeks...but as just having purchased this, I was simply compelled to throw it out there and let you experts tell me if Ol' Duggan was worth his whiskers as a Scotch Maker? It does advertise on the outside of the Fifth that is has more "kick" than the McClellands by way of being close to 90 proof...so that one element regulates a mule kick much more dedicated to leaving behind a "umph" in a more serious manner....but...it is NOT a single malt.....It does appear in the bottle as having a nice color to it, and I can tell as some individuals may give it some credit for being a great bargain at the moderate $14.00 I paid for it....or...could it be that floor stripper could be a close tie for this in a tasting contest?

Damned where IS Lex Luther when you need him?????? lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe