Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

dnjan

One Too Many
I'm just glad I never got busted for under-age drinking at that place. That would have really hurt - a fine for under-age drinking of something that really did not taste good.

I posted it in the Hats and Drinks thread, but the libation of choice last night was a couple Tullamore Dews.
yza9arad.jpg

A little ashamed to admit it, but I started drinking Tullamore very recently because of this commercial:
[video=youtube_share;RL9yB0ne67A]http://youtu.be/RL9yB0ne67A[/video]

It's good whiskey though.

:rofl:

I have it in my bar. Tullamore is a old friend. :D

I've had their Messiah stout. Decent beer. I go for the artisinal ('ahem, hippie, cough cough') beers occasionally. I generally like the IPAs and some of the double IPAs, and like a good milk stout occasionally, but generally prefer a simple German lager. I like most Mexican beers during the warmer weather - I find them similar to the bavarian style but better suited to the climate down here. I will not turn down much of anything, though, except Miller Lite.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I've had their Messiah stout. Decent beer. I go for the artisinal ('ahem, hippie, cough cough') beers occasionally. I generally like the IPAs and some of the double IPAs, and like a good milk stout occasionally, but generally prefer a simple German lager. I like most Mexican beers during the warmer weather - I find them similar to the bavarian style but better suited to the climate down here. I will not turn down much of anything, though, except Miller Lite.

Most of their offerings are decent. You can also try Dead Guy Ale from Rogue or Arrogant ba***rd's offerings as well. Stone's Imperial Stout for sure for stout. Another one worth looking at that I think you might like is Hair of the Dog's Fred from the Wood. Aside from that I know nothing about beer. :p

Had the Rogue dead guy more than a few times. Enjoyed it. Haven't seen any of the others you mentioned around here. Craft beer is quite the 'in' thing right now so there's plenty to choose from. I usually try new ones if I'm out somewhere but when I'm buying in bulk for around the house I stick to the more basic stuff.

After all the beer talk last night I decided to have some vodka and tangerine juice. I'll stick with grapefruit from now on.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Most of their offerings are decent. You can also try Dead Guy Ale from Rogue or Arrogant ba***rd's offerings as well. Stone's Imperial Stout for sure for stout. Another one worth looking at that I think you might like is Hair of the Dog's Fred from the Wood. Aside from that I know nothing about beer. :p

I'm rather partial to Arcadia Ales. Especially their double IPA, Hopmouth, and the Sky High Rye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley