Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
...Could really go for a drink right now, but I gotta work today. Too bad, if you're gonna drink all day, gotta start sometime.

Nope, if you're gonna drink all day, you gotta start when you get up. Ya already blew it.

Of course, I don't recommend drinking all day except at family reunions.

Later Y'all

1961MJS

Hi

I'm sipping a little George Dickel Rye Whiskey. It was $22.99 at the Wine Cellar in Exciting Norman Oklahoma. It's not as good as Sazarec, but it has some flavor. It does taste a little like Rye.

Later Y'all

1961MJS

Regular Dickel will kill you. :p

Hi James

George Dickel is by no means the WORST Bourbon I've ever had. Some guy I was with on travel bought something called Kentucky Fighting Cock or something with a few of those words in it. It was 20% real Bourbon Whiskey and 80% pure grain alcohol, water, and Carmel coloring. Ummmmm, Smoooooooooooooooooth. The George Dickel we were drinking was definitely a step up.

Later

Hi James

George Dickel is by no means the WORST Bourbon I've ever had. Some guy I was with on travel bought something called Kentucky Fighting Cock or something with a few of those words in it. It was 20% real Bourbon Whiskey and 80% pure grain alcohol, water, and Carmel coloring. Ummmmm, Smoooooooooooooooooth. The George Dickel we were drinking was definitely a step up.

Later

I got suckered into buying Dickel because my grandfather had a bottle from 1964 on the bar. I finished the little bit that was left in it. It was decent whiskey----over 45 years ago. The stuff they make today is harsh. How could they have gone so wrong in such a short time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe