Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

CopperNY

A-List Customer
i'm getting in a rut:

-Guinness after the gym or fighting.

-Middle Ages IPA w/ dinner.

-Knappogue 14 year old single malt Irish whiskey before bed.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
A few Chums who had just returned from a trip to South Africa dropped by, what better excuse to open a Bottle of Champers (Domestic) Angus Brut

3337658472_93d73d0717.jpg

THe Conductor

One of the Regulars
An Orange Blossom

1.5 oz Orange Huice
2 oz Gin
.5 oz Vermouth

Shake well with ice and strain into stem cocktail glass, serve. This is from a barmans book published right after the end of prohibition.

rumblefish

One Too Many
jamespowers said:
I have some mint coming up too. Not that I planted it or anything---just a happy "bird donation" as my wife calls them.
Mine isn't big enough to make drinks with so I'll be over later. ;) :p
lolBird donation, I get the same but mine aren't always as useful. Like poison ivy, countless wild black cherry trees, and useless wild raspberry.:mad:

"Hon, put away the Cynar and Pitu. James is coming over.":p

That settles it, Mojitos this evening.:D

rumblefish said:
lolBird donation, I get the same but mine aren't always as useful. Like poison ivy, countless wild black cherry trees, and useless wild raspberry.:mad:

"Hon, put away the Cynar and Pitu. James is coming over.":p

That settles it, Mojitos this evening.:D

Definitely but away the Cynar. :eek: :eusa_doh:
Mojito Magic.
As an aside, I accidentally killed a recent bird donation before I could figure out what it was. :eusa_doh: It was fragrant and look similar to parsley. Damn overzealous use of Roundup. :eusa_doh:

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

I finally obtained a copy of The Savoy Cocktail Book. It has many formulas that have ingredients that I don't have.....but for my first of it's many offerings I tried their "Allen (Special) cocktail":

1 dash lemon juice
1/3 maraschino
2/3 Plymouth gin

I found it to be very tasty. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe