Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A box from Europe arrived in the mail today! I had a RyJ short churchill this afternoon. Very tasty!

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
Of course it's ratings are worth it!:eek: :p :p :p :p :D
Other than you folks (read IndyCop) I hadn't heard much. This one came from a fellow at work for an AirBender. Absolutely worth the ride. The first half keeps changing as you smoke it then it just hums along on all 12 cylinders.
Tom D.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
Other than you folks (read IndyCop) I hadn't heard much. This one came from a fellow at work for an AirBender. Absolutely worth the ride. The first half keeps changing as you smoke it then it just hums along on all 12 cylinders.
Tom D.
:eek: Change that before JP reads it!:eusa_doh: lol
The La Traviata is a 94 rated I believe and at a great price!:D The Airbender is also good.:D

BobC

jamespowers said:
You couldn't even let them rest a day. ;) :p
The Short Churchill was a good choice. Fast smoke will all the flavor and strength of a regular churchill. :D

I couldn't resist. :eusa_doh: :p
They were sitting there staring at me. :D

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
I liked the La Riqueza I tried. I gave my co worker the Bender because he hadn't had one yet. He stopped by his local shop while smoking it and the owner went nuts because the salesman had just left with his first order and was very curious where the bender was scored. That's when the CAO was purchased as a pay back.
Tom D.

St.Ignatz said:
I liked the La Riqueza I tried. I gave my co worker the Bender because he hadn't had one yet. He stopped by his local shop while smoking it and the owner went nuts because the salesman had just left with his first order and was very curious where the bender was scored. That's when the CAO was purchased as a pay back.
Tom D.

Well its better than nothing then. ;) :p
It is obvious which one the owner of the store wanted more though. :D

BobC

jamespowers said:
Riiiiggghhhttt. That reminds me, mine should be arriving soon. ;) :p
I might actually let them rest a bit. Maybe. :D

I'll be interested in knowing if you let them rest or not. :D Even the unrested was quite nice.

BobC

jamespowers said:
I suppose it depends if they arrive on a weekend or a week day. :p
If they were good when you first got them then imagine what they would be like with some age on them. :D
Aged Culebra for IC. :p ;)

I am imagining!

SoC this afternoon while I tried to run the gas out of my snow blower. Doubt I'll be needing it again for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe