Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Mr. Paladin said:
Last night I had a Dominican Bolivar; rich and complex until the last two inches. Then it got very bitter and burnt tasting, even going slow with it. I have had this same issue with several others I've had. I prefer the Honduran Bolivars (Cofradia) to this one.

I prefer the Cofradia as well. I never noticed the Dominican being bitter though. The ones from that exotic little island sure don't have that problem either. ;) :D

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Pembroke in an extra-large Blakemar billiard. The pipe is fairly large (equivalent to a Dunhill group six) but surprisingly light; it's also a good smoker.

Mac

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
indycop said:
Had an Alec Bradley on this rainy work night, and finally learned how to blow smoke rings!lol lol

congrats!! lol

it was a still night so i was able to get some smoke rings from a 5 Vegas 'A'...

again...

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Saturday Camacho Connecticut wrapper Toro. Wow
Nestor Miranda Double Toro? I dunno but it was one big ars cigar and tasty too.

Sunday
Into work: an RP square Edge Robusto Maduro
The trip home: My Father Garcia y Garcia Toro. Good grief that was 1 1/2 hours of real smoking pleasure.

wildturkey8

Familiar Face
Kid Mac said:
Pembroke in an extra-large Blakemar billiard. The pipe is fairly large (equivalent to a Dunhill group six) but surprisingly light; it's also a good smoker.

Mac
You are spot on Kid Mac. I got one for my birthday. It is my favorite pipe.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Let's see last night, actually 2 hours ago I had my last Sosa churchill. It's been in the humi since the beginning of the year and it showed. Excellent flavor and burn.:D

Night before last I had a Ghurka Castle Hall. I literally had to relight it around 10 times before just giving up on it.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
I prefer the Cofradia as well. I never noticed the Dominican being bitter though. The ones from that exotic little island sure don't have that problem either. ;) :D

The ISOM Bolivar is my favorite cigar-period!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe