Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Microwave Dave there reminds me of Matt Crunk, another cigar box guitar guru (and north AL resident) and member of the Lounge. I haven't seen Matt posting in a while. I hope all is O.K. with him.

Yes. Dave is a local blues musician that has been around for some time. I've been listenening to him live and otherwise for years. I haven't thought about his cigar box playing for some time until I read "ingineer" from NJ writing about what he was waiting for in a hat thread.

Other than the hats, he is waiting on delivery of a cigar box guitar. Got me to thinking. For a number of years we've had a two day cigar box guitar festival here at the Flying Monkey Arts festival and Dave is usually a centerpiece. Thought others might enjoy. Maybe need to PM ingineer and get him out of NJ early summer.

This might work too

[video=youtube;5pJlmFyaLCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJlmFyaLCk[/video]
Yes...quite nicely. Thanks!
10749a9376740279cf9ca1fb4620f8cc.jpg

I was really enjoying the cool jazz and some hot coffee here on the porch, until all the kids got up and cranking and the dog **** in the house. Ah well, take the moments when you can get them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82