Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Not the same Staples.

The imprint on the sweatband matches the corporate logo for Staples the office supply chain:
logo.png

If that's not the same Staples, somebody has a serious case of copyright infringement on their hands.

Last edited:

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
The imprint on the sweatband matches the corporate logo for Staples the office supply chain:
logo.png

If that's not the same Staples, somebody has a serious case of copyright infringement on their hands.

Your'e right there! My ex-wife has worked for Staples for over 25 years now and I never saw any offered for sale at a store around here. Must have been some sort of promo item as I've seen lots of Bradford western hats at shops. An unusual hat for sure.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Staples is all over the place....it's an office supply chain.

I do know what Staples is. It exists in Portugal too. The chair I'm sit was bought in a staples store.
Midway is the style name of this hat and in Midway there is a staples store. Now this hat was a promo item or it was a hat made for the employes wear on Midway store. I'm not seeing a staples store selling cowboy hats... or any type of hat, at least in the kind of business they make in my Country.

Now how can I be sure this is a Bradford hat? The lining could have been replaced.

woodrow

New in Town
Bought a Stetson JBS Western in tan and a Stetson Skyline in Granite Grey recently. The Granite Grey comes in a 4" crown, the other Skyline colors are all 4 1/2" crowns. I like the looks of the smaller crown. Will post pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld