Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wesco Hendrix 10.5E

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Catch & Release here on a great pair of Wesco Hendrix. I picked these up from a well established member here, but they are just a bit too short in the Left foot for me. I am between 11 - 11.5 Brannock, for these you really need to be between 10.5 - 11 Brannock. Beautiful "teacore" leather is soft, very comfortable, yet these boots are solid & well structured, built for all day usage and a very long service life. The black leather is turning all sorts of colors, just give the photos a look. I want to keep them just to look at them! :)

New leather laces with these. They show just a little bit of heel wear on the outsides of the heels. There are a couple of small cuts on the Left side of the RH boot, they were originally purchased as seconds from Wesco, and they do not cause any leakage of water into the boots, they are solid and it's not very noticeable. I did call this out on the second photo below.

Asking $250 Shipped CONUS - PayPal F&F - please ask any questions....

Also on ebay, but get a better deal here - https://www.ebay.com/itm/156382563972

W_01.JPG

W_11.JPG
W_02.JPG
W_04.JPG W_07.JPG W_08.JPG W_12.JPG W_10.JPG

Attachments

• W_03.JPG
    W_03.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 20
  • W_05.JPG
    W_05.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

lina

One Too Many
And a great deal! Those were sold by Standard and Strange for 800 or 900 dollars as I recall. A half size smaller and I would take them for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdog42