Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Retserrof

New in Town
Hi everyone,

Been following Japanese auctions, eBay, local classifieds (I'm in Australia) looking for a used Shinki horsehide single rider style jacket in either brown or black. Of those in my budget, some I have been too slow, others not quite the measurements I'm after. The sort of style I'm after is often done by Joe Mccoy, Real Mccoys or similar.

Trying my luck here being mindful of my budget and measurements below:

Budget: Roughly $750 USD (~$1100 AUD) ideally shipped but open to opportunities.

Rough Measurements:
Shoulders: 43.5-45cm straight measurement (~17.1-17.7in)
Back length from neck seam: 59-60.5cm (~23.2-23.8in)
Front drop: 3-4cm (~1.2-1.6in)
Armpit to armpit: 52.5-54cm (~20.7-21.3in)

Thank you for any opportunity.

Last edited:

Retserrof

New in Town
your measurements are more of a 40 in the brands youre looking for.
Thank you, I've been watching marketplaces for the last couple months and it seems size 38 has most commonly met my sizing but have seen both 36 and 40 fitting too pending brand.

Fonzie

One Too Many
Thank you, I've been watching marketplaces for the last couple months and it seems size 38 has most commonly met my sizing but have seen both 36 and 40 fitting too pending brand.
Where in Oz are you located? I’m in Adelaide and have several jackets that would fit you and I’m thinking of parting with.

Ai-Phu-Gyu

New in Town
I have a rainbow country hercules size 38 in california brown for sale.

20.5” p2p
18.25” shoulders
23.5” sleeves measured straight
24.5” back length
25.5” front length

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 21

Retserrof

New in Town
I have a rainbow country hercules size 38 in california brown for sale.
Thank you for showing me this. I've had my eye on this model before but the back length is a little too long for me.

Can I ask, is this colour what a broken in redbrown/russet goes to? It's absolutely beautiful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton