Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Indiana Jones Fedora

tangecon

New in Town
Hey there! I'm looking to purchase an Indiana Jones fedora sz 58cm.

Does anybody have an extra they can sell? Raiders or Crystal Skull style. Preferably AdVintage. Let me know!

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
Hey there! I'm looking to purchase an Indiana Jones fedora sz 58cm.

Does anybody have an extra they can sell? Raiders or Crystal Skull style. Preferably AdVintage. Let me know!
I have a Crystal Skull style hat, made by Steve Delk, size 7 3/8", it is not a spare, I have never worn the hat, I have kept it in a hat box every since I received it from Steve. Looks like you wear a size 7 1/8" Have you tried posting on Club Obi Wan? You might get someone to make you an Indy hat in your size, sable color, dark brown hat band. I think Sable color fur felt hat bodies were used for the hats. You may have a bit of trouble finding a Crystal Skulls hat made by Steve Delk for sale. There are a few people on this forum that could make an Indy fedora, all except the liner, I am not sure that the logo in the liner can be used. The logo I believe was a drawing of the Staff of Ra, imprinted on white silk or satin liner. Of course you probably already knew all of that. What does a Steve Delk Infy Crystal Skulls hat sell for?

Claudio Pellerito

Familiar Face
I have a Crystal Skull style hat, made by Steve Delk, size 7 3/8", it is not a spare, I have never worn the hat, I have kept it in a hat box every since I received it from Steve. Looks like you wear a size 7 1/8" Have you tried posting on Club Obi Wan? You might get someone to make you an Indy hat in your size, sable color, dark brown hat band. I think Sable color fur felt hat bodies were used for the hats. You may have a bit of trouble finding a Crystal Skulls hat made by Steve Delk for sale. There are a few people on this forum that could make an Indy fedora, all except the liner, I am not sure that the logo in the liner can be used. The logo I believe was a drawing of the Staff of Ra, imprinted on white silk or satin liner. Of course you probably already knew all of that. What does a Steve Delk Infy Crystal Skulls hat sell for?
Hello! You sell the Steve Delk Fedora? Thanks!

Claudio

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
Hello! You sell the Steve Delk Fedora? Thanks!

Claudio
No I don't sell the Steve Delk raiders fedora, I have one that Steve made for me, I don't wear the fedora he made for me, Steve and I became good friends through email messages, after many long email conversations he got me interested in hat making, I made a few hats, and I kept one for myself & gave some hats away, I was just getting started in hat making, I discovered that I just loved making hats. Steve Delk and Marc Kittner were both busy making the fedora hats for the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Movie, and Steve made me a Raiders Style Fedora in beaver, the satin white liner has a gold imprint of the head piece that was used in the first movie. I keep that hat in a plastic bag and in a hat box, I take the hat out once in a while to look at and make sure that nothing has happened to it.

I have been making some Raiders Style fedora hats in Chocolate brown 100% rabbit, I have made and sold 4 on Ebay and 1 off of Ebay, my first Raiders style was made in Sable color, which I sold on Ebay, I made one for myself with the deminsional brim cut in size 7 3/8", fits great even if I have to say so my self, I have not been able to find a sable color felt to make Raiders Style hats, if I had known that I wouldn't find another sable felt, I would have kept the one that I made for myself.
I don't have any intensions of selling the hat that Steve made for me, however, if I did, it would take a considerable amount of money to get me to let go of it.

abbaralph

One of the Regulars
Hello
I have a size 58 screen capped raiders in beaver with the turn, virtually new or a advintage beaver/rabbit blend last crusade style in great condition, also size 58. Let me know if interested!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1