Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Workwear

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
Thank you, Dan'l. It's in fact one of the most comfortable pants I ever had. It's original Denim, which means the drapery is very thick and hard, almost like canvas. Even cold weather like today isn't a problem for these pants. I just love it.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
some nice advertising goodies
none mine
catpawclock.jpg

soring1.jpg

somatch1.jpg
somatch2.jpg

somatch3.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Has anyone checked out eBay's Clothing, Shoes & Accessories >Vintage >Men's Vintage Clothing >1930-46 category lately?
No, no! I never do that! I don't have money for more clothes![angel][angel][angel]

But you are right about the workwear stuff. I have to admit it. The FL did push my interest (and desire) in vintage workwear very far. I am often find myself browsing for workwear stuff I can't afford. And if I find something affordable I am very tempted to go for it....just because I have seen it here or in the blogs of some members.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I wanted that jacket, and thought I could get it for under $100! So much for that.

The same seller had these S&P Headlights and regularly has other great stuff. I've got to find out where, in Ohio, he's shopping, and start getting there a little earlier.

Last edited:

Guttersnipe

One Too Many

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is the book written in the same style as the ebay auctions? But yes. I did also read about the book and his finds in old mines. Wild stuff indeed.

Nigel

One of the Regulars
Not too sure if these are classed as workwear but I know they were popular with outdoorsmen. I managed to be able to get my hands on these Northway heavy woolen outdoor pants in traditional Malone plaid. I was originally looking for woolen bib overalls but the ones I bid on went for silly money. I cannot find any information as to the manufacturer Northway does anyone out there know anything.
DSCF6428.JPG=450
DSCF6432.JPG=450

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe