Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE DOBBS FEDORA- Dark Brown, 7 5/8

Ande1964

Practically Family
I've been meaning to clear some of my extra hats out for some time, and I thought I'd give you fellow loungers a shot before heading to the 'bay.

First, a word about shipping. THE PRICE QUOTED FOR SHIPPING COVERS INSURED PARCEL POST SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US. I will ship outside the Continental US. Those buyers should contact me for shipping fees.

Now... on the the hat. Of course, if you have any questions, just ask.

DARK BROWN VINTAGE DOBBS- 7 5/8
$45, plus $15 for shipping- $60 total

First up is a nice, dark chocolate brown Dobbs. This hat shows some wear, particularly on the sweat band. It's still supple and intact, but there are a few minor cracks, and some wear on the edge. The liner is lightly soiled, but not bad. There is some wear on the felt at the back of the sweat band, and a little discoloration at the pinch of the crown. Again... nothing major. The felt is lightweight, and in excellent condition... very soft. Very nice, narrow black bound edge, and a matching black ribbon. The color was hard to capture on this one. Again, deep chocolate brown felt with black edge and ribbon.

I will accept Paypal. PM me if interested, please.

INNER CIRCUMFERENCE- 24"
CROWN HEIGHT- 4 3/8"
BRIM WIDTH- 2 1/8"
RIBBON HEIGHT- 7/8"

dobbs.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007