Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viberg - any other horrible experiences?

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Oh yea, that's definitely the belly part of leather. It's like that because it's not stretched over the back muscle of an animal but instead hangs across & under the belly area and there's also a lot more fat under it.
In turn, this leather is thinner, stretchier and slightly weaker but it's still more than usable for clothes, just perhaps not as much for footwear.

Regardless, I don't really see this happening on Cyber Lips boots. It could be close to the belly but it's still, well, good.

Either way, it's one million percent not damage and people claiming it's damage should get sent to jail.
The company itself looked at the photo sent and said it was damaged during shipping.

One Drop

One of the Regulars
You can see almost identical creasing in their stock photo. I would guess it's a result of lasting with this leather.

First thing I noticed when I saw the pictures, had to go back and confirm they were Viberg pix and not from the seller. They literally have the identical crease, and these are studio shots of what I assume are unworn boots.

Perhaps Viberg should give more information about what to expect with theor different leathers f the are out of the ordinary, but they don't require a refund IMO.

I think a store credit is reasonable, but YMMV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1