Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unpopular music opinions

HepKitty

One Too Many
That's how Cash nailed that song---without attitude or ego. Hell, he lived it!:cool:

I'm still afraid to check it out :eeek:

I think you have Trent living next to you from that neighbor thing. ;):p

No, I think Trent may actually have a few IQ points considering he has plenty of money and doesn't need to sell drugs to support the welfare-sponging habit and over-inflated sense of entitlement

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
One of my friends sent me this link in response to a statement I had made, and it's pure comedic gold. The lyrics, video, and the fact that he's actually serious...I...I think my cheeks hurt from laughing. I'd heard the song before, but I'd never seen...this.
Wow! Quite possibly one of the most heinous and imbecilic videos ever. Thanks for sharing. :eusa_clap

Miss Peach

One of the Regulars
Sinatra COULD sing........but I agree, all the stuff he's known for is garbage. Crooning isn't really singing.
Sinatra's stuff in the 30's in the big band era was good, but he wasn't a singing great by any means. But he COULD sing, it's just that he wasn't known for his singing but his crooning :/

I agree with you--he certainly could sing! People just tend to think he is the beginning and end of popular music and ohhhh what richness they miss!

Berlin

Practically Family
I've never ever -even tho it was my generation- liked boy bands. And I hated the backstreet boys in particular.

In this clip; the way they moved, thinking they were so sultry, made rolling on the floor of laughing as a little girl.
[video=youtube;A1KdkQv0FfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1KdkQv0FfI[/video]

MissMittens

One Too Many
Agree with you on "boybands", same with bands like Pussycat Dolls, Spice Girls, etc. Complete waste of autotune, lol.

That's another pet peeve of mine......."singers" using autotune. To prove a point, two guys infamously processed news reports with merely talking, through Antares Autotune, and made them sound like songs. One, of course, was the comedic masterpiece known as Antoine Dodson

[video=youtube;ADiB-v_8sZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADiB-v_8sZw&feature=related[/video]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82