Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two years today! Happy anniversary to me!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Well, I just notice that two years ago, I joined the Lounge! It has been a great two years and I'm looking forward to many more as a member and now a team player here at the lounge!

Cheers,
WR.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Wildroot,
Congratulations on your milestone! I can't imagine the Lounge without your contributions. I enjoy your informative and entertaining posts (I'm also a little bit jealous of your collection--great clothes and a swell ride! :cool: ). Cheers! Sefton

Wild Root

Gone Home
Hey, I really appreciate your comments! Thanks again!

You know, it has taken many years to build a collection like mine. You know, this vintage stuff takes time and work to collect; it's something that I take very seriously. ;)

I owe this day to Matt Deckard. He's the one that got me hooked on to the Lounge.

I'm happy to know you fine men!

Carry on,
WR.

optimofedora

New in Town
anniversary

congratulations on your second anniversary as a member of the fedora lounge and i appreciate your thoughts, contributions and insights that you have made on this site

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Wild Root, I have been a lurker on these pages for awhile & have been very impressed by your turnout & would consider you to be a "living historian" .Just amassing a collection of period clothing is one thing, but its how you wear, what you wear & you look terrific. If I were film casting director for a period 1930's/1940's subject film I would cast you as an extra in heartbeat for close up foreground work. Congrats & keep up the good work!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe