Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two Montecristi Finished by Art

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Shoeshineboy and Sharpetoys

Rogerinhat.JPG

riccardo

Practically Family
Great men.

Great hats, good Art's job...
great guys...Sharpey, you have two deep eyes...something strange into them.

Riccardo.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Goin a huntin...

These boys look as though they are going a huntin, looking dandy in an open topped sports car, cruisin the streets, the sounds of jazz and Jack Daniels coming out of the dusky bars and looking for devilment!! There's a storm brewin in the sky tonight..."Whadda you say Mr Orange?"..."My thoughts exactly Mr Blue!"

spiridon

A-List Customer
VERY nice hats you have there gents!......and I agree, cool Guayabera!:)

.....and ZM....I think you're right! They DO look like Mitch & Burl in that picture.:D

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I love those hats, especially the bands: Shoeshine's looks sort of Cranberry and Sharpe's is kind of a rich Rust color.

I must say that the block on Sharpe's looks familiar. ;)

Boy, I love Panamas, especially with that nice straight-sided 1940s look.

The guayabera looks very nice as well. :)

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
sharpe's is more (bright copper) rust...very nice looking...i would highly recommend this color as a choice...mine is a maroon, in which I like very well...it was suggested by Art and when I popped it out of the box it was a great suggestion...

I will go with that color on some future montechristi....

thank you all for the compliments....

I had a great time at the Montechristi Inn...Bed and Breakfast...the accomadations were marvelous...the host and hostess was superb and the food was excellent...

I would highly recommend that if you want to go make reservations...with me included !!!!

mark the shoeshine boy

Aerol

A-List Customer
More info needed

What's the total damages on these two beauties, body, ribbon, blocking, and shipping included? Inquiring minds want to know!

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
I think they are both C-Crown.

I'd say about $225.00 for the hat on the left and probably $450.00 for the hat on the right...for lounge members. That would be roughly 400 weaves on the left one and about 1000 on the right one. Best guess.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
Jake, Contact PanamaBob and tell him that you are a memeber and he will do what he can for you. He has many price ranges.

newmaxexpat, welcome aboard...i am just down hwy 55 and 67 from you....

if you are interested in a hat too, just contact the forementioned and he will fix you right up...great guy to deal with...

mark the shoeshine boy

NewMexExpat

One of the Regulars
Word-of-Mouth....

shoeshineboy said:
...if you are interested in a hat too, just contact the forementioned and he will fix you right up...great guy to deal with...

mark the shoeshine boy

Thanks Mark, SHARPETOYS has already pointed me in that direction. Robert has been very nice to work with and I eagerly await delivery of my hat. ("Entry-level", but Roger assures me I will be pleased.)

Regards,

- Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun