Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trophy Clothing Hummingbird Horsehide jacket - Old Olive - Size 40

mdmarz

New in Town
Up for sale is a 2023 Trophy Clothing Hummingbird horsehide jacket in Olive. Purchased from Trophy Clothing Kanazawa, Japan. Worn a few times, just not getting the consistent wear it deservedly needs. Fits somewhat boxy and has room for layering. Has storm cuffs which I think is a cool feature as well as the decorative engraved side panel buckles look sharp.
Asking $1000 with $25 for shipping. PayPal friends and family preferred. I also have it for sale on eBay; https://www.ebay.com/itm/145794667085 if one feels more comfortable and secure using that venue.
Thank you for looking and please ask any questions.

IMG_4943 (1).jpg IMG_4945 (1).jpg IMG_4944 (1).jpg IMG_4946 (1).jpg IMG_4949 (1).jpg IMG_4950 (1).jpg IMG_4951 (1).jpg IMG_4953 (1).jpg IMG_4952 (1).jpg

Last edited:

mdmarz

New in Town
Thanks for the comment! You know I liked the color and the Windward pockets too but I have got to thin the herd. I recently got into Old Joe and picked up their patina Horsehide jean jacket, which is sweet so I had to put one up. My adherence to buy one sell one has been suspect lately so trying to play by the rules.
Cheers!

mdmarz

New in Town
Bump
$899
Happy Father’s Day!
Just curious what the forum’s opinion on Old Joe is. Picked up their patina horsehide jean jacket and it is quite impressive; fits really big.

barthestole

New in Town
Thanks for the update - still deliberating about whether I should get this one as I've just moved to a warmer climate (Texas). Will get back to you once I made up my mind. Thanks again!

mdmarz

New in Town
Tell me about it; I live in Louisiana
I pray for a temp drop to the low 60’s and it’s leather weather. I would say this isn’t the lightest leather jacket but by no means the heaviest either. If you are on the fence on price I have some wiggle room.
Thanks again for looking.

mdmarz

New in Town
BUMP $850 free shipping (CONUS)
Motivated to sell ; need to make room in the closet .
Come with reasonable offers.
Have it for sale on other venues such as eBay and grailed ( if one feels more secure using those venues) but would rather sell here. Thanks to the forum here, the need to go after a Rainbow Country jacket from MUSHMANs was endorsed; so buy one sell one is the mantra.

Last edited:

Kevin O'Sullivan

One of the Regulars
It's a good looking jacket in a popular style- name recognition might be hurting you a bit here. That and the color/stormcuffs.

Price doesn't feel too off base. ~50% of MSRP or so.

Could try some fit pics, otherwise may just hang here for a bit unless it drops to steal pricing territory. It's a good brand but doesn't have quite the same name recognition as a FW, RMC, Rainbow, Thedi, Aero, etc.

Hopefully it sells!

mdmarz

New in Town
BUMP
$775
Fit pics added - reference 5'8 , 170 pounds.
Pictures taken indoor / natural light.

Last edited:

mdmarz

New in Town
BUMP
Will cover PayPal Goods and Services fee if one feels more secure with this purchase option. PayPal Friends and Family preferred but certainly understand if one wants buyer protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads